Blue Mercury Financial Services Salaries in South Africa
Salary estimated from 73 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
7 salaries reported
R 31 093 per month
R 1 200
R 33 000
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Browse all Blue Mercury Financial Services salaries by category
Questions about Blue Mercury Financial Services
- What should you wear to an interview at Blue Mercury Financial Services?3 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Blue Mercury Financial Services? What are…2 people answered
- How is the interview and what should I wear for an interview, lastly will yourl hire me even if I do…One person answered
- Will they hire me even if i dont have matric certification but i have a statementOne person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered
- If I don't have matric but have sales experience will I be hired
- How do u get paid is the 3500 rand definitely yours or do you only get paid of you make sales
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Blue Mercury Financial Services
- sales person (telephonic)it was always stressful, never paid on time, pressure and micro management always applies and not the greatest job I have ever had. their products are expensive and remuneration was very small and I always was frustrated due to lack of funds as cost...Telephone Operator (Former Employee)Johannesburg, Gauteng - 1 October 2019
- Productive and fun place to work at.The company is a good company with good principles and a good working environment. The product I used to sell was expensive in line with the quality but targets were too high. Commission was hardly earned.Sales Consultant (Former Employee)Durban - 8 March 2018
Read more Blue Mercury Financial Services reviews about Pay & Benefits