Boehringer Ingelheim

Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

South Africa9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,572 reviews

Productive, healthy working environment

It was a workplace I wanted to go to everyday, I loved learning from the staff there and the environment was productive and positive, I looked forward to coming in everyday and spending my days there because I had a team that worked well and great together

Pros

There was a canteen

Cons

I don't have any

Very positive

Boehringer has really grown me in the sense of massive exposure to the day to day workings of a large, multi-national entity. Management is very understanding and the culture here is very accepting and open. Hardest part of the job is month-end reporting deadlines and the enjoyable part of the job is meeting project expectations.

Pros

Flexy times

Cons

The disconnect between us in SA and our colleagues in Germany.

Compliant Company with Strict SOP's

This is a fantastic Multinational Company . They have strict standard operation procedures which aligns itself to compliance. Boehringer ingelheim is a pharmaceutical company that is ethical. WE market drugs for Stroke, Blood Pressure and Diabetes.

Hard working, educational, great relationships with customers

I love the pharmaceutical industry and the competitive nature is develops in self. I love learning about the ptofucts and training the front shop staff. Merchandising is crucial and the more shelf space per product the better

Pros

Lots of travel and new products all the time

Cons

No cons

Great Place to work

Great Place to work with numerous opportunities for an international career, which I enjoyed. I worked as an employee and consultant for many years and travelled and worked extensively.

Pros

Opportunities

Cons

downscaling and retrenchments

Good company to work for

Been with BI for 14jr and enjoyed every moment. Gained all my experiences with them and learned from great leaders. I started of as a sales representative and did key accountso for Consumer health division and then moved over to Regional Sales Manager. Also have great relationships with the wholesalers. Great company to work for.

Good company with diverse product profile

My introduction to the medical and pharmaceutical industry as a representative. Company had excellent in-house training. Moved from medical (rapid diagnostics) to pharmaceutical during my employment and gained a lot of experience in cardiology and detailing to specialist physicians.

Family owned pharmaceutical company.

Research into various diseases and medical products. Learned about all the available research resources and databases in medicine.

Pros

Flexi time.

Cons

Management.

Very ethical & honest driven Company

Generally the hardest working Finance Department than any other Companies.Year end in DecemberA Sales driven Pharmaceutical Company.Head Office in GermanyInternational Company

Pros

flexitime & one and a half hour lunch break

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boehringer Ingelheim. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Boehringer Ingelheim Reviews by Location