Boehringer Ingelheim
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Boehringer Ingelheim Employee Reviews

Showing all 1 513 reviews
Boehringer has really grown me in the sense of massive exposure to the day to day workings of a large, multi-national entity. Management is very understanding and the culture here is very accepting and open. Hardest part of the job is month-end reporting deadlines and the enjoyable part of the job is meeting project expectations.
Pros
Flexy times
Cons
The disconnect between us in SA and our colleagues in Germany.
Mann kann ewig da Arbeiten und trotzdem kein Unbefristete Vertrag kriegen.
Pros
Kostenlose Essen
great work life balance, great PTO time, health insurance is awful.advancement only happens if management likes you. seems same people always get promoted only. no place for long term career
Pros
work life
Cons
no advancement
My biggest complain is lack of work life balance. You worked on average 50 hours or more a week. Pay is also subpar. i receive maybe half of normal wage. Work is stressful. You will be over-worked. Manager is intimadating.
Pros
flexible on location
Tiene una buena relación con la gente , los gerentes de región tiene una manera de ver el negocio muy diferente a el equipo nacional
Pros
Exceso de trabajo
Cons
Estrés
No les gusta que pienses y opines diferente de los gerentes
Pros
Puedes crecer profesionalmente
Cons
Gerentes o jefes con poca visión de lo laboral
Perusahaan Besar yang patut di perhitungkan, suasana kerja yang nyaman, kekeluargaan dengan semboyan "Growing Together" jadi Kita akan merasa lebih nyaman, Saya sangat merekomendasikan
Pros
Semua fasilitas PMA akan anda dapatkan di sini
BI was not an ideal place to work. I never knew exactly what was going on or how to handle every situation. I did not receive great training & ultimately left because of this. Upon my leave my personal items were held by management and I still didn’t get everything returned. They are not nice people to work with/for.
Pros
Generally quiet
Cons
Manage your time daily to get results.Learned SAP and data migration.Flexible work place.Diverse culture.Hardest part is constant management changes.Most enjoyable is flexibility, great technology and applications, and independence to perform your job expectations to the fullest.
Pros
benefits and bonuses
Cons
some L4 & lower managers not ideal candidates
This place will drain your soul and they don't care about your family or anything other than making their pockets fatter. The management is the worst part of this place. The job is super easy.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place is a con.
I worked here for merely two months as a contractor, with claims that I would likely be hired on fulltime at the end of my contract. I was laid off due to Covid-19I was a filling technician whose job could vary wildly day to day. Mostly, I would be decapping eggs to harvest embryos and cleaning up the lab after work was done. On days with little work, I would be sent to other labs/departments to help out.I never really felt like I understood what was happening on a macroscale, and few folks would go out of their way to explain. This made the work I was doing feel mostly worthless.You never knew what time you were going to get off of work, so you could get off at noon or 7PM. It felt poorly planned on the side of management.Managers were distant at best, with them usually being rude most of the time. They never really seemed concerned for my well-being. Other workers clearly had issues with managers breathing down their necks and generally slowing the whole process down.Pay was pretty weak, at 15 dollars for a position that strongly preferred a four year degree in the sciences. Since hours were inconsistent, you could end the week with ~30 hours, yielding little money.There's a reason they're always hiring, and why most fulltime folks are older.
Pros
Free lunches, days go by fast, some decent folks
Cons
Unknown work end times, disorganized training and chain of command, poor communication, mean management
Working at BI was an overall good experience. During my time there the company went through a number of downsizings after a long history of practically no downsizings. Great PTO policy and company offered a pension and 401k at the time. Culture changed during my decade there, but company was still a leader in pulmonary and cardiology until a couple of disastrous launches of what was supposed to be ‚Äú game-changing‚ÄĚ medications. Marketing was definitely a weak point and management drank the kool-aid and the sales force was blamed for poor launches. Other than that there are definitely worse pharma companies to work for. Company did support a fair work-life balance
Pros
Work-life balance, PTO policy, pension
Cons
Management and marketing out of touch with sales force
Me encanto mi estancia en Boehringer, buen sueldo, compa√Īerismo, exigencia pero mucha productividad.
Cons
No hay estabilidad laboral.
Management expectation seems unrealistic. Company trying to expand into new disease areas that it had no previous experience with and that was challenging
Pros
Great Money
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
Superbe expérience au sein de cette entreprise chaleureuse et instructif.
Pros
Bon salaire et bonne ambiance
Cons
Prime covid
I worked for great managers.In the field 8-5 pm.Physicians are getting more difficult to access.As close to having your own business and working for someone else.
Pros
PTO credit given for time in the pharmaceutical industry.
Cuidado porque para la contrataci√≥n tienen un outsoucing muy amafiado es manpower y te exigir√°n durante un a√Īo el m√°ximo con promesas de darte la planta, si tienes trabajo estable pi√©nsalo 2 veces antes de decidirte por Boeringer son muy elitistas.
Pros
En un inicio no te dan nada
Cons
Suerte y caerles muy bien, de todo te criticaran
√ďtimo ambiente para trabalhar , oportunidades de carreira,
Pros
Alimentação para os funcionários, convênio médico
Cons
Nada a relatar
Great place to work whether you want to be a career representative or advance into management. Great culture, collaborative working environment, work life balance is a challenge. Strong pipeline
Pros
Always Ways to learn if you were proactive
Cons
Work life balance
Great benefits, great company, great co worker s. Excellent training, very ethical company. Only left due to spouse getting phenomenal job offer out of state.
Pros
Training, benefits
Cons
location
Empresa seria, con ética, preocupados por sus empleados, capacitación, viajes, herramientas de trabajo siempre disponibles
Pros
Excelentes prestaciones y salario
Cons
Mucho trabajo