Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.
Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

excellent management and good orking place

28 January 2013
> a typical day at workgoing underground to map, stoping or development areas, write a report and update plans.>what i learnedi had no experience wen i came to bokoni hance i have learned to work with people, i have learned to be a qoulified geologist and to be professional at the mine industry>managementi believe i am under good and proffesional management>co -workersmy co-workers are good to work with, very helpful, patient and very understanding.>hardest part of my jobi am taking this opportunity as part of learning curve hence making mistakes is the hardest thing i have experienced. getting better evryday.>most enjoyable part of my jobi love my job, i love goin underground , i love doing things on my own so it makes me wake up every morning looking forward to go to work.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
good environment to be at
Cons
delay times
18 September 2017
Same role
Chief Geologist (Current Employee) - Atok, Limpopo
At Bokoni you planned your tasks daily and work with the teams to achieve the set goals. I have also learnt to be more assertive and innovative as there is always limited resources to successfully accomplish the tasks. Management is very supportive in times but will leave tasks and responsibilities to you to come with solutions. The work place culture at Bokoni is more of hard working, commitment and dedication although there is challenges that the mine face with the communities and other stake holders that disrupt mine activities. The hardest part of my job was to execute decisions that have impact in the business at a short period of time and at the same time more enjoyable and fulfilling as my contribution is valued in the company
26 March 2020
Stoper (Former Employee) - Polokwani sekhukhue distric
Good compony with producing a quality and safe production. However there was platinum price challenge but the company was doing well on production side. Worker's were fully committed to work safely.. Development was also given to every employees and the communities. Members.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs 20 minutes per day
2,0
6 March 2020
Same location
Miner assistant (Former Employee) - Limpopo
Its healthy environment. I enjoyed working my shifts and i've learnt so much about my job, the challenging part and the enjoyable part. With the support from my colleagues i made it.
Pros
Developing skills
Cons
Normal hours
  1. excellent management and good orking place