Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.
Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

Fun to work for. Productivity a bit compromised.

3,0
12 March 2017
Friendly family environment. Atokia village best environment. Communities surrounding the mine have an impact, sometimes negative but in overall positve. A very good social responsibility track record. Worked as a shift supervisorfor five years. Mining set up of very high standard when coming to training and operational norms. Management changes more often compromising the stability of the enviroment inside and outside of the operations.
4,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Very good mine village and recreation clubs.
Cons
Very low remuneration scales.
5,0
26 March 2020
Stoper (Former Employee) - Polokwani sekhukhue distric
Good compony with producing a quality and safe production. However there was platinum price challenge but the company was doing well on production side. Worker's were fully committed to work safely.. Development was also given to every employees and the communities. Members.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs 20 minutes per day
2,0
6 March 2020
Miner assistant (Former Employee) - Limpopo
Its healthy environment. I enjoyed working my shifts and i've learnt so much about my job, the challenging part and the enjoyable part. With the support from my colleagues i made it.
Pros
Developing skills
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
20 February 2020
lhd operator (Former Employee) - Ug2
It was nice to work at bokoni I did enjoy myself to work under good leadership's.unfotunatly they closed the mine.i also like the idea training center
  1. Fun to work for. Productivity a bit compromised.