Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.
View all Bokoni Platinum Mine reviews

Bokoni Platinum Mine

Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

productive and develops the community

thy help me to get the skills i have and many other people are also still in training. The mine is dedicated to developing the community and its workers. if it was not for the bad times in the markets thy will have gave us jobs to work.

Pros

have many chances to learn more

Cons

very hot when working oungerground

2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
4,0Culture

A place to grow

Administrative Assistant April 2014 to November 2015 Desbor Civils and Mining - Polokwane  Designed electronic file system and maintained electronic and paper files.  Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.  Managed day to day calendar for company senior director.  Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.

Pros

learning new things everyday

Cons

lower salary
Same location

challenging and a good place to grow in a world mining

a day at work is full of challenges which will made you to learn more and improve your skill. learn good time management in terms of planning and submission of reports. good structure of management full respect.from top management to the lowest ranks. Bokoni have good working culture they promote the spirit of Ubuntu and they respect the safety of their employees. the hardest part is that you have to give 110% as a person whose working in a safety department as the life of each and every Bokoni underground employee depends on the quality of work you produce. the love that the company have to its employees , the company always rewards good perfomances

Pros

good working ethics

Cons

still growing
Same location

i like my job her at bokoni ,i think i am ready for new challenges.

I have being here since I was student , being loyal to the company the company made me who I am today ,I think its about time I seek greener pastures, I don't fault bokoni at all I ma gratefully for what the did for me . I am afraid of being on a comfort zone.

Pros

surveyor

Cons

8hous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bokoni Platinum Mine. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8

3,6Work/Life Balance
3,5Salary/Benefits
3,2Job Security/Advancement
3,5Management
3,7Culture

Bokoni Platinum Mine Reviews by Location

• Bokoni Platinum Mine
  • productive and develops the community