Bokoni Platinum Mine
Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

productive environment

3,0
20 May 2018
supportive to the community members naturally progressive mine not so conjusive location training facilities needs uprgrading learning and development
4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
2,0Culture
Pros
pruductive environment
Cons
safetyand management
4,0
3 July 2019
Same role
underground electrician (Former Employee) - middelpunt shaft
At work starts by by wearing issue based safety clothing , checking if have licenses with me and checking my tools . I go to the planning office to get job cards and communicate with subordinates about jobs for the day.the hardest part is when we have outstanding jobs from night shift which we have to clear . Its enjoyable when after the day, i look back and find no more outstanding jobs or tasks
Pros
Nice accomodation
5,0
26 March 2020
Stoper (Former Employee) - Polokwani sekhukhue distric
Good compony with producing a quality and safe production. However there was platinum price challenge but the company was doing well on production side. Worker's were fully committed to work safely.. Development was also given to every employees and the communities. Members.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs 20 minutes per day
2,0
6 March 2020
Miner assistant (Former Employee) - Limpopo
Its healthy environment. I enjoyed working my shifts and i've learnt so much about my job, the challenging part and the enjoyable part. With the support from my colleagues i made it.
Pros
Developing skills
Cons
Normal hours