Bokoni Platinum Mine
Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

Review

3,0
6 August 2012
My current main job is Plant Maintenance planning and administration.The hardest part of the job is job sercurity
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
2,0Management
2,0Culture
5 March 2019
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Polokwane
Administrative Assistant April 2014 to November 2015 Desbor Civils and Mining - Polokwane  Designed electronic file system and maintained electronic and paper files.  Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.  Managed day to day calendar for company senior director.  Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
Pros
learning new things everyday
Cons
lower salary
10 February 2017
rock engineering graduate (Current Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
a day at work is full of challenges which will made you to learn more and improve your skill. learn good time management in terms of planning and submission of reports. good structure of management full respect.from top management to the lowest ranks. Bokoni have good working culture they promote the spirit of Ubuntu and they respect the safety of their employees. the hardest part is that you have to give 110% as a person whose working in a safety department as the life of each and every Bokoni underground employee depends on the quality of work you produce. the love that the company have to its employees , the company always rewards good perfomances
Pros
good working ethics
Cons
still growing
20 January 2017
Surveyor (Current Employee) - Polokwane, Limpopo
I have being here since I was student , being loyal to the company the company made me who I am today ,I think its about time I seek greener pastures, I don't fault bokoni at all I ma gratefully for what the did for me . I am afraid of being on a comfort zone.
Pros
surveyor
Cons
8hous