Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.
Bokoni Platinum Mine Employee Review

Very much interesting to work in

21 September 2017
Was productive and not that beneficial though, as it is now on care and maintenance, I learned a lot out of this company to a point where I was about to approach the managerial position. The work culture is normal,I cannot say there were the hardest thing to do cause everything I was doing I have experience of it, the most enjoyable part of my job was that you can network as much as you want and get to learn more ideas from other companies.
5,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
4,0Management
2,0Culture
26 March 2020
Same location
Stoper (Former Employee) - Polokwani sekhukhue distric
Good compony with producing a quality and safe production. However there was platinum price challenge but the company was doing well on production side. Worker's were fully committed to work safely.. Development was also given to every employees and the communities. Members.
Pros
Cons
9 hrs 20 minutes per day
2,0
6 March 2020
Miner assistant (Former Employee) - Limpopo
Its healthy environment. I enjoyed working my shifts and i've learnt so much about my job, the challenging part and the enjoyable part. With the support from my colleagues i made it.
Pros
Developing skills
Cons
Normal hours
20 February 2020
Same location
lhd operator (Former Employee) - Ug2
It was nice to work at bokoni I did enjoy myself to work under good leadership's.unfotunatly they closed the mine.i also like the idea training center
  1. Very much interesting to work in