Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Bokoni Platinum Mine Job Security & Advancement reviews

I am willing to be taught and learn.able to work under pressure.willing to be in a position whereby the company will see a great investment in me.time management
Bokoni is a great place to work. There is a very challenging opportunity for you to learn how to make. Very interesting and informative to learn. I really like challenge because it makes you learn more
Bokoni Platinum Mine is a very good well known company that develops communities in terms of skills and provides a good service an working for this company is a good thing
supportive to the community members naturally progressive mine not so conjusive location training facilities needs uprgrading learning and development
Pros
pruductive environment
Cons
safetyand management
Bokoni is a good Mine and I have experience because of them. It was my first job and I enjoyed to work with them. And I with wish the Mine is open again.
Pros
Free stationary
Cons
N/a
Was productive and not that beneficial though, as it is now on care and maintenance, I learned a lot out of this company to a point where I was about to approach the managerial position. The work culture is normal,I cannot say there were the hardest thing to do cause everything I was doing I have experience of it, the most enjoyable part of my job was that you can network as much as you want and get to learn more ideas from other companies.
It was the best company as of now and I learned a lot there. I was given a lot of opportunities to showcase my talent an also help develop new recruits.
Pros
1 Hour lunch daily
Cons
Working on saturdays
it is good to work at this company it is because you gain a lot of experience and u work with engineers if you are a graduate and you also work with artisan.
Pros
carry your own launch box
Cons
overtimes and standby
I was working this company just because I want to put something on table because I don't want to work company for only better salary, I think is better to work on side of my career.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
thy help me to get the skills i have and many other people are also still in training. The mine is dedicated to developing the community and its workers. if it was not for the bad times in the markets thy will have gave us jobs to work.
Pros
have many chances to learn more
Cons
very hot when working oungerground
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bokoni Platinum Mine?
Planned daily tasks to be completed, resolve any breakdowns, daily reporting to the Engineer, assist with transport and equipment to complete all daily tasks. Difficulty with maintaining stock levels due to budget controls. Refuse to let any task or breakdown stand over for the next shift. I set goals and complete them, every day must be an improvement.
Pros
Permanently employed
Cons
Job security
Bokoni is a good company to learn in with vast resources, its a company that has an interesting culture that supports its employees.
Pros
perfomance bonuses