Bokoni Platinum Mine
3,8 out of 5 stars.

Bokoni Platinum Mine Pay & Benefits reviews

Administrative Assistant April 2014 to November 2015 Desbor Civils and Mining - Polokwane  Designed electronic file system and maintained electronic and paper files.  Created PowerPoint presentations used for business development.  Managed day to day calendar for company senior director.  Assisted with event planning, including associated travel and logistical arrangements.
Pros
learning new things everyday
Cons
lower salary
I enjoyed my time at Bokoni platinum mine it a great company to work on. The management is good and even my colleagues are friendly and helpful, I learn a lot from them.
Pros
own lunch
Cons
no break
It was so good,it's just things didn't be the way we were wishing it not to close,the production was always there.i've enjoyed working with good people under good leaders nd te respective managenent.
Working at Bokoni mine was good and fulfilling besides the disturbances from the surrounding communities. Bokoni also afforded me an opportunity to study labour law
Pros
there was never free lunches
Cons
bokoni was more concerned about productivity and not time
I was working this company just because I want to put something on table because I don't want to work company for only better salary, I think is better to work on side of my career.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bokoni Platinum Mine?