BOLT

BOLT Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
5,0
I had a chance to work at bolt campany,since then am the boss to my self and loved the job. I am also able to see the city as much as befire. Neet different people, some good and some bad. But it was a giid experiment.
3,0
Operating in a highly competitive and fast-developing industry as ride-hailing, you never know what might happen in a month, week, or even a day. All this requires very quick adjustment and resilience from the team. Yes, it is not always possible to leave work at 5 pm, but on the other hand, Bolt team members are given a lot of freedom. We trust people to get things done, be it by working 4h per day or sometimes going the extra mile and staying in office for a 12h marathon – whatever works for the person and the teams surrounding them. If you work hard, you play hard. There’s an opportunity to do a restart to your brain from time to time.
5,0
I love driving for Bolt very professional strict work ethics and we as drivers can balance our family time and work hours and drivers must be dressed neat and tidy and vehicles kept clean at all times I'm greatful to work for Bolt
Pros
we buy our own lunch
Cons
Flexible hours
3,0
This would be only a means if you liked driving and had nothing better to do since it is not very reliable and they don't seem to really care about the drivers
Pros
New oppurtunities
3,0
Not having enough money to buy food during the day if it wasn't profitable. But I learned to work extra hard and make sacrifices. The management was pretty tough knowing they wanted their share of the profit regardless of how much profit you made. Hardest part was working late hours with not much sleep. Exploring new places and meeting different people everyday was enjoyable.
2,0
Assisting riders with over charges, GPS issues, app technical issues, lost items, complaints, complements, escalations, refunds, call backs through emails.
1,0
Long hours .
Unreliable pay .

Can be dangerous if one works night shift .

The job was okay but I could not take it anymore . The market is flooded so there are hardly work for the drivers (me) .
4,0
A day at the job is challenging
I learned patience is required, learn the areas of trade, work astutely

Hardest part is not knowing the street names and whether they are one way or bus routes or meter taxi spots.
Pros
Driver Independence
Cons
Ratings by "failed/cancelled trips) leading to suspensions