BOLT

BOLT Employee Reviews

5,0
Advantage of driving bolt is that you can work anytime you want and you don't really get tired unless you are asleep and disadvantage is that is you don't meet your target you'll be stressed because you have to pay for a car(mostly 2000 a week) and you have to make your own salary but if you struggle to make target to pay for a car will you make enough salary?But the business is not always bad. Sometimes and mostly month end business is good. The reason why i left bolt is that nowadays is not productive like is used to. Now we find ourselves working the whole day but not making enough profit sometimes no profit at all.
Pros
Free louches
4,0
There should be a fixed percentage that must go to the drivers,profit setting can be a disadvantage to the drivers wages.Working for bolt was a good experience and it provides extra income.
Pros
Relaxed working style
Cons
Long hours of working
2,0
The job didn’t require much, it just wanted you to know how to drive that’s all. There’s no protection for drivers on the roads. And the salary was not a stable salary for the drivers and we were required to come with an amount the owner wants
Pros
It’s a relaxed jobs, free to do anything
Cons
The salary wasn’t good
3,0
Operating in a highly competitive and fast-developing industry as ride-hailing, you never know what might happen in a month, week, or even a day. All this requires very quick adjustment and resilience from the team. Yes, it is not always possible to leave work at 5 pm, but on the other hand, Bolt team members are given a lot of freedom. We trust people to get things done, be it by working 4h per day or sometimes going the extra mile and staying in office for a 12h marathon – whatever works for the person and the teams surrounding them. If you work hard, you play hard. There’s an opportunity to do a restart to your brain from time to time.
5,0
I had a chance to work at bolt campany,since then am the boss to my self and loved the job. I am also able to see the city as much as befire. Neet different people, some good and some bad. But it was a giid experiment.
5,0
I love driving for Bolt very professional strict work ethics and we as drivers can balance our family time and work hours and drivers must be dressed neat and tidy and vehicles kept clean at all times I'm greatful to work for Bolt
Pros
we buy our own lunch
Cons
Flexible hours
3,0
This would be only a means if you liked driving and had nothing better to do since it is not very reliable and they don't seem to really care about the drivers
Pros
New oppurtunities
3,0
Not having enough money to buy food during the day if it wasn't profitable. But I learned to work extra hard and make sacrifices. The management was pretty tough knowing they wanted their share of the profit regardless of how much profit you made. Hardest part was working late hours with not much sleep. Exploring new places and meeting different people everyday was enjoyable.
2,0
Assisting riders with over charges, GPS issues, app technical issues, lost items, complaints, complements, escalations, refunds, call backs through emails.
1,0
Long hours . Unreliable pay . Can be dangerous if one works night shift . The job was okay but I could not take it anymore . The market is flooded so there are hardly work for the drivers (me) .
4,0
A day at the job is challenging I learned patience is required, learn the areas of trade, work astutely Hardest part is not knowing the street names and whether they are one way or bus routes or meter taxi spots.
Pros
Driver Independence
Cons
Ratings by "failed/cancelled trips) leading to suspensions