BOLT Culture reviewsReview this company
South Africa14 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 32 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Driver (Current Employee) - Randburg, Gauteng - 23 May 2020
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Operating in a highly competitive and fast-developing industry as ride-hailing, you never know what might happen in a month, week, or even a day. All this requires very quick adjustment and resilience from the team. Yes, it is not always possible to leave work at 5 pm, but on the other hand, Bolt team members are given a lot of freedom. We trust people to get things done, be it by working 4h per day or sometimes going the extra mile and staying in office for a 12h marathon – whatever works for the person and the teams surrounding them. If you work hard, you play hard. There’s an opportunity to do a restart to your brain from time to time.
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at BOLT
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BOLT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 32 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about BOLT
- How would you describe the pace of work at BOLT?One person answered
- What is the interview process like at BOLT?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of BOLT?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BOLT?One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BOLT?One person answered
- Does BOLT require background check? What kind of background check does BOLT do and how long does BOL…One person answered
- How does someone get hired at BOLT? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of BOLT about how to improve it?One person answered
- What is the oldest year make of car you can use?
- How old can your car be?