BOLT

BOLT Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.3Job Security & Advancement

Decent

Not bad, the company is decent and are pretty chilled but there are limited opportunities for growth I’d say. And the training is not the best. I didn’t have thorough training.

Bolt entreprise

Mon avis après avoir exercé le metier de chauffeur VTC chez Bolt est le suivant. De nombreux avantages comme le fait de pouvoir fixer ses propres horaires en depents d’imprévus dans la vie quotidienne, les rémunérations journalières, le respect de la clientèle et leurs satisfactions sur les prix de leurs courses très raisonnables comparé a d’autre entreprise VTC, l’assistance des supérieurs en cas de soucis inattendue. Je recommande cette entreprise pour tous chauffeur souhaitant exercé la fonction de chauffeur privée.

Nothing to say

Nothing to say here good company would go back if they had work looking for a new company plus I moved from where they do most there work I just need a job now

A good place to work at

Great place with good salary though little benefits. plenty of employer career growth opportunities. Flexible working hours with chance of working remote.

Good working environment

Friendly staff, friendly colleagues, interesting experience each day. Lots of interaction with the public so that was enjoyable and challenging. Recommended!

Family owned and operated Alarm Company

Bolt Security was a very unique experience I am afraid that could never be duplicated in these times. It was a all in one, under one roof company from Installation to monitoring. We were able to answer or resolve questions and problems in minutes due to one department working so closely with each other.

Pros

all departments from sales to installation to monitoring under one roof

Cons

bought by very large, out of state company

Game changer in fintech space

Pros -Very entrepreneurial environment -Some of the best minds in the valley -Huge opportunities for career growth -Massive product market fit -Best part -> company culture, everyone is hard working, brilliant, and are out for the same mission Cons -Sometimes things move very quickly in the interest of the firm's long term strategy, which is challenging if you are not used to it.

Pros

-Very entrepreneurial environment, -Some of the best minds in the valley, -Huge opportunities for career growth, -Massive product market fit -Best part -> company culture, everyone is hard working, brilliant, and are out for the same mission

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BOLT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• BOLT
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?