Booyco Electronics
3,3 out of 5 stars.

Booyco Electronics Job Security & Advancement reviews

I've been very grateful for my time at Booyco-Electronics so far and I am excited to see what the future holds. My personal experience at the company has been very caring leadership, exciting , job growth possibilities, and a great work/life balance.
The workplace is a safe place and you feel at ease. Some managers are a bit difficult to work with but this will be so with all places. Once you get to know the people you will start loving it there. The culture is a bit more older and not modern. But overall this is an excellent workplace!
Pros
Good Benefits and salary
Cons
Old culture
A great environment to learn and perform under a production based setup but as time goes on the work culture of poor planning takes its toll. There's also very limited growth prospects.
I cant say much, Booyco helped me by giving me the opportunity to work there and I am happy I had the experience of working there. I learnt a lot. It is a very strong based company.
Its a great environment to start a career. They have great learning and development structures in place. You are mentored and supported by all means by well skilled individuals. Love their culture of promoting from inside because it is very motivating for the staff.
Pros
Braais when we are celebrating
Cons
Meet deadlines