BOS Brands

BOS Brands Employee Reviews

* Flexible working hours. * Free working space. * Excellent company Culture. * Sociable working area. * Great Learning opportunities. The most difficult part: Communication within the company itself was not always as fast and effective as I needed it to be.
Here I learnt a ton about brand and how the market comes to interpret it. I was taken under the wing of the founder and Chief Branding Officer of the company and can gladly say that he offered me great mentorship.
Typicall day at work I would me meeting customers building displays, placing orders and building my relationship with managers. Learned to have patience and keep on trying. My sales manager was professional and very understanding - Yhe culture was very fun but it being small you had to wear more than one job hat. Hardest part of job was when we had a stock recall and we needed to swop out all that stock was hard but we got it done. The best part of job was when I had was successful when I had to sell and do big displays. being able to keep my retailers happy.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No structure
My day will start at 8:30 , I have a call schedule of the clients I need to see the day. If I am done, I need to find prospect clients till 17:00.I have learned you need a very thick skin for all the rude people out there, also have learned thousands of ways around a person that says NO to your face , and to never give up. National Sales Managers was great always had a close relationship with her , and worked well in a team and she always had the reps concerns close to her hart. Working with the other reps are all fine , and we work great together always keen to help each other. The hardest part of this job is the small budgets, also the turn over time of promotional support. The brand are also not well known, so to convince people to stock us are also hard. I enjoy this job because i like working with random people. I also see places i would not normally see.
  1. Employee Reviews