Boston Scientific
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Boston Scientific Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
5,0
All business' need to learn about business culture form this company. They know how to treat their staff and has an amazing management team. They have an amazing business ethic
3,0
A typical day at work would start at 8.30 and finish at5.30
I learnt a lot in terms of planning and Analysis

Its a Medical Devices Company listed on the NYSE
4,0
Boston Scientific has potential to gain more market share but the management has a myopic view and lacks understanding of some businesses. There are also too many changes of business models which does not allow for a perception of sustainability or real market penetration opportunity.
Pros
Excellent product portfolio
Cons
Immature Management in SA office
5,0
Boston scientific is a medical devices manufactur/Supply. I work as a sales assistants putting together all the quotes to our clients doctors and hospitals. I work in Cardiology department and I assist all the sales reps with their travel, training and processing quotations. I also arrange and coordination all the congress in my department. Boston scientific is an international company, we have five (6) divisions: Cardiovascular;Edoscopy; Urology and women's health; Cardiac Rhythm Management "CRM"; Peripheral Intervention and Neuromodulation. Our company's mission is about patient care.
Pros
We get birthday bonus and Performance Bonus "PIP"
5,0
I will work for this company any day. Good benefits and good management support. This company will allow you to grow in all areas that you need to grow.
Pros
Management support
Cons
Not very likely to climb the ladder
5,0
Boston Scientific is a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.We act with integrity and compassion to support patients, customers, our communities and each other. Boston is a very diverse company with a very dynamic management team
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Boston Scientific?