Brace Able Manufacturing

Brace Able Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Not fun at all to work there ,you can get fired without any notice and the environment you working on will affect ur health ,lastly if you do work learn what you can as fast as you and save what you earn because you will never know it could be your last day
I've learn a lot from Braceable manufacturing, the management are so kind and friendly. They've furthered my career and skills in being a quality inspector.
A typical day at work was very structured and intense to meet production targets set out by the production managerial team. I learnt the entire production operational sequence, with in a few days. The teams leaders and supervisors were good enough to lead. The culture included a highly structured environment with hard-work as the forefront of operations. However, there were many hazardous points to employee safety. A few employees lost their hands due to faulty factory machinery. Highly risked and unsafe environment to work in. The work climate was filled with political undertones ,which caused a lot of tension between employees. The team work effort was not good.The difficulty in this was balancing work and life duties, as our shifts changed every two-weeks. two weeks were day shift and the other two were night shift (1 month). The only enjoyable part of the job was learning the production process in a mental factory.
This company keeps moving the goal posts and has many double standards. I created an Excl sheet that this entire company runs off of. I started when we were had between 140 to 170 shortages a day supplying Toyota we are now running for six months without one short delivery sending some 43000 parts a day. The MD (son in-law) has no back bone and will not thank anyone for a job well done.
Pros
Cons
Any decision management make has to be vetted by the MD.
It is extremely easy to learn the different machines and how they work but it requires a lot of physical work and high concentration it requires a lot of manuel labour and be constantly on your feet.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
Small wages
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Brace Able Manufacturing?