Brand South Africa
Brand South Africa Employee Review

Positive Potential

19 February 2014
Working here was an experience. A lot of potential in the organization to contribute positively to the nation's perception of life in SA.

Due to wide field of responsibilities a normal day is totally dependant on organizational abilities, which makes it a busy day, and something I enjoy.

Work with wonderful people in our small organization. The most diffcult about this job is ensuring that procedure is followed and enforcing that despite unhappiness from staff at times. The most enjoyable part of the job is being a step ahead and being able to provide my boss with information and arranging her life, which is part of being a good personal assistant is.

Due to my disabilities, hearing and sight impairments, which is not visible to people at first glance, I am sometimes under pressure to read something like a projected text on screen in boardroom, which is difficult, or people get irritated when I ask them 3 or 4 times to repeat what they are saying. This embarrasses me. I wasn't born with these disabilities, and getting used to it, while trying to explain to people, is not always easy. Luckily I am always laughing and a positive person.
1,0
Pros
Benefits and cell phone expenses
Cons
Distance and costs for travel to work
5,0
18 September 2012
Same location
learning new things everyday

I've learned that I don't need be a straight A student to get employed.

I've got a very friendly and goal oriented manager. hold me by the hand evreytime there's something new to learn.

the hardest part of my job is when co-workers don't conform to the internal control proceedures. I find it hard to understand and feel like this is what makes me not to part of the team.

And the enjoyable part is when they take advice from everyone irrespective of their level of employment, especially my manager.
Pros
farewell lunch and flexible hours
Cons
lack of potential growth
6 August 2012
Same location
Brand South Africa is a good company to work for...it is a demanding environment which requires accurate facts and information.
Knwoledge and expiance gained at brand south africa can open big doors for anyione who has worked here...

We work wity talented people who are the best in what they do and they are willing to go an extra mile to help.

Employees at Brand South Africa strive for one mojor thing, which is to fly the south africa flag high and to promote our country is the best Investment destinantion in th world.
Pros
world wide experiance
Cons
no job security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brand South Africa. Our community is ready to answer.
3,3