BrandsEye

BrandsEye Employee Reviews

My current work environment is extremely productive and challenging which is greatly welcome as I strive in challenging environments. I enjoy attaining my goals which are usually challenging in nature resulting in career growth.
Great company culture with great people to work with. Management does its best to ensure that everyone in the company is aligned with the company's strategy and tries to keep everyone updated on the latest developments. The company is invested in the personal development of its employees. The company specializes in providing a unique service that other organisations could use in growing themselves and hence requires certain types of individuals when joining it. This explains their strictness on who joins the company. Employees are very supportive of one another.
Pros
free snacks, coffee and great colleagues that are expert on memes
Cons
You have to understand the service they provide, its not a con but you can not take it for advantage.
BrandsEye is on the verge of being one of the biggest social insights company in the world with a strong leadership that is capable of reaching these objectives.