Britehouse

Britehouse Employee Reviews

South Africa11 reviews
4,0
Britehouse is very good company to work as it always looks after the employees very well. Britehouse employees always have innovative ideas for clients
3,0
Usually a typical day at work means an early start and a late finish with client-facing meetings as well as virtual meetings and reports to be completed timeously.
I learned to manage over 100 software consultants and how to work with different personalities to extract the best and most productive work from them.

The management and stakeholders on the client's side I worked with, were mostly efficient and responded quickly to our recommendations. The management I reported to were more stuck in their processes.

The work culture was one of diversity which I welcomed but due to pressure by the government to comply with certain standards the result was more token placements rather than skilled worker placements.

The hardest part of the job was to convince my management that I was worth more than they acknowledged.

Working closely and interacting with my team and the team on the client's side was the most enjoyable part of my job, I thoroughly enjoyed all the different characters. The many challenges I faced and the solutions we found was very stimulating.
4,0
"My experience at this company has been great so far, I have been able to learn a lot about what is SAP, Digital and ORACLE and the culture inside the company
5,0
You mainly need are deployed at different corporate clients based on the project you are in and you work together as a team. The enjoyable part of the job is attending corporate events.
Pros
The work hours are flexible.
Cons
Things can be unpredictable.
4,0
Typical day involves checking each client's Azure costs are inline with their budgets

I have learned about Azure as well as Enterprise Mobility Suite

and that this is an area of interest that I am activly pursuing.

The work place culture is relaxed. We are all adults here and are expected to behave like adults. No micro managment, everyone gets along as well as can be expected.

Hardest part of my job is during the moments where everything is running like it should for the client and there is not much else to be done.

The most enjoyable part would be starting with a new client and helping them to achieve thier goals.
Pros
relaxed work enviroment
Cons
That there is not always work to do, to keep busy
2,0
a Typical day is very relaxed, as long as you do your work.
In terms of what I learned namely software design patterns, software architecture patterns and coding in general, I can say that my skills improved by a substantial margin. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with new technologies.
3,0
The company is a good place of work in general. The dedication into providing solutions to clients is top-notch and overall environment is good, from management to culture. However, it is a company that would be better suited for more experienced individuals in terms of work than to career freshmen.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Junior Resource Mismanagement
4,0
Brite house is one of the big company .i learned some professionalism and i got a chance to improve my skills.management also very nice. hardest part is have to work with tooo experience people . Comfortable working hours .
4,0
Work on several projects at a time, so time management is crucial. Learn different aspect of working on a project as no one project is similar. Our area consists mainly of developers. The work culture is very development orientated and as a non developer I do feel a bit lost sometimes. I'm new to project driven work and coming from an intranet environment it has been quite the adjustment.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Traffic to the office
3,0
I started at a business 3 years ago in decline and with low staff morale.
Grew the business by 10% per annum over the past 3 years.

Staff morale at its best, a fun place to come to work.

Massive opportunity for this business with the right investment and some additional top execs.
Pros
Seeing some good results and great team of people at Automate
Cons
Acquisition made the business lag
3,0
Britehouse is a good company to work for. Very nice working environment

Typical day at work?

I'm always on project

What I learned?

Britehouse took me on as a trainee. They trained me on SAP PP.

My Coworkers?

Very friendly people

Hardest part of my job?

Nothing, I just love it

Most enjoyable?

Being exposed to many business environment and industries