Britehouse

Britehouse Management reviews

South Africa11 reviews
3,0
Usually a typical day at work means an early start and a late finish with client-facing meetings as well as virtual meetings and reports to be completed timeously.
I learned to manage over 100 software consultants and how to work with different personalities to extract the best and most productive work from them.

The management and stakeholders on the client's side I worked with, were mostly efficient and responded quickly to our recommendations. The management I reported to were more stuck in their processes.
The work culture was one of diversity which I welcomed but due to pressure by the government to comply with certain standards the result was more token placements rather than skilled worker placements.

The hardest part of the job was to convince my management that I was worth more than they acknowledged.

Working closely and interacting with my team and the team on the client's side was the most enjoyable part of my job, I thoroughly enjoyed all the different characters. The many challenges I faced and the solutions we found was very stimulating.
3,0
The company is a good place of work in general. The dedication into providing solutions to clients is top-notch and overall environment is good, from management to culture. However, it is a company that would be better suited for more experienced individuals in terms of work than to career freshmen.
Pros
Great Environment
Cons
Junior Resource Mismanagement
4,0
Brite house is one of the big company .i learned some professionalism and i got a chance to improve my skills.management also very nice. hardest part is have to work with tooo experience people . Comfortable working hours .
4,0
Work on several projects at a time, so time management is crucial. Learn different aspect of working on a project as no one project is similar. Our area consists mainly of developers. The work culture is very development orientated and as a non developer I do feel a bit lost sometimes. I'm new to project driven work and coming from an intranet environment it has been quite the adjustment.
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Traffic to the office