British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco Employee Review

Productivity

3,0
11 June 2019
Great company to work for and to be associated with. Creative and innovative business knowing where they want to be and how to reach it. Brand driven.
4,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
2 February 2017
Same role
Corporate Analyst (Former Employee) - Durban
British American is not your standard 8-5 job, Working for this large corporation required a lot of dedication and hardwork. The company culture is working together to achieve more, that required long hours of work, but at the end it was worthwhile. The company promotes career advancements. The hardest part of the Job was having a good work/personal life balance.
Cons
4,0
15 October 2019
Same location
General Ledger Administrator (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
I'm a qualified accountant under SAIPA with more than 10 years of experience. I'm currently working for EOH Mthombo who is having more that 700 companies under EOH Mthombo. I work for their shared services in Western Cape with a portfolio of 11 companies with different needs. We do: Balance sheet recons, Vat Returns, EMP201's, creditors recons, debtors recons, payments and the whole cashbook function for local companies who also have a few foreign transactions.
Pros
Good working environment
5,0
13 July 2019
Same location
Assistant to Packaging Developers Management (Former Employee) - Stellenbosch
Best company, Nice staff, safe environment - Management are consistent and helpful. Always had assistance when I didn't know something, trying is 100% Wonderful building with cafeteria, food was affordable and nice People are all around helpful and friendly, close knit family environment while very professional. One of my best jobs ever! Sadly my contract ended and they moved to the Waterfront, but as far as I know they are still the best!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons