BroadReach Healthcare

BroadReach Healthcare Employee Reviews

South Africa37 reviews
5,0
Working at this Company have turned my life around because i managed to get more experience and know i have a better job because of this company.

I can recomend a friend to go and apply for a job at this Company because its the best feeling when working at this Company.
5,0
My work day at BroadReach was a typical office environment, meetings, team snacks. It was always fun working there. Fridays was cupcake Friday. I learned a lot in the HR department. Management was amazing. Work culture was the best. There was nothing hard of working there. The most enjoyable part of my job was going to work everyday.
3,0
I think working for Broadreach has taught me a lot of things,they only have to look into the supervisors they select in the facilities. Not all of the have a passion to drive this boat
3,0
Day varies everyday . Very fast paced and demanding. Great Learning experience in the ever changing environment. Flexibility is a huge positive in the workplace.
5,0
I Learn a lot about webDHIS and Tier.net and The position of being a Data Capturer. To be confidential is described me especial about patient records.
Pros
Cons
Normal
4,0
Increase salary since data capturers do most of the work, decrease daily targets especialy daily capturing, we are not the only ones working we also have DOH.
2,0
It is a highly stressful environment where staff are not valued. The work life balance is almost non-existant. It is not a place for one to work if you are not thick-skinned and cannot stand up for yourself.
4,0
Had a great time at BRHC. Galore experience, great support from immediate supervisors. The work always kept me on my toes and allowed me to be innovative.
4,0
They were good and fun working with them. The part I never enjoyed is when we were to go crazy if the positivity yeild on HIV incidence was not so cool.
Pros
Vehicle milleage pay
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BroadReach Healthcare?
5,0
It's a good company to work for, I like the fact that they train their staff properly to make sure they perform. The company pays well. I've learnt a lot within the few months I've worked for this company.
5,0
I enjoyed a new vibrant, up beat environment. Met lots of interesting people. Anything and everything involving Data Capturing, my job I ALWAYS have LOVED!
I learnt new skills as well as working on a new software package.

The hardest part of the job, was the concentration, as eventually the monotony sets in. Otherwise, the job was very informative.

I especially enjoyed meeting new people, I was sad to leave the company and goodbyes are always hard!
Pros
Its a huge medical company, definitely room for growth
Cons
Traffic leaving office
5,0
I've learned to manage or act as an adverse while nurse advisor absent at that facility to stand as your own and minage to avail my self that's learn at broadreach
5,0
It is the good company to work for. They only need a hard working person who is energetic, friendly to everyone and have patients confidential policy.
Pros
Free workshops
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
Broadreach healthcare is broad company that you can trust, and DOH trust broadreach even in USA, Kenya, Kzn. At Brhc you what ever you want to learn like reporting tool now and then but it's not frustrating dats why I like Brhc company
Cons
Normal hours
3,0
I have learned to work with people and the management was good and the hours I was working was good and the salary too. I enjoyed helping people testing them and to show them the right path to take after they have known their status
Pros
Free lunches
5,0
No day is the same in the industry and learned new things all the time. Management are exceptional with high attention to performance. The workplace culture is casual with an emphasis on social development.
Pros
Cons
Hours
4,0
I have started working in FEB 2019,MY job is good and I like it a lot, only challenging when dealing with our patients, who refused taking medication correctly, becoming resistant to the treatment,
2,0
I have worked at BroadReach for many years in many different Districts and have always been happy and willing to go the extra mile.
In the last few months my personal life has changed dramatically and needed me to make some adjustments.

I needed some understanding from the company's side, but none was given. I currently have no work satisfaction and see the company not practicing the values that they preach.
4,0
I was responsible for the following:
 Patients tracing & filing of their records/files

 Monthly stats update & submit it to the department of Health.

 Capturing of patients blood results into tier.net

 Capturing daily visits of patients into tier.net

 Phoning of patients on defaulters report and submit all stats to MEC
5,0
I have had good support from both my managers, I have never felt not supported. I love the team work. The environment requires lots of flexibility. I support the field staff with bookings, as well as do Purchase requisitions for daily office management staff
Pros
I can work from home
5,0
Everything abouts Broadreach was Great fun working environment with friendly management who are always there to assist us and guidance lot of training
Pros
Free lunchies