BRUKER

BRUKER Employee Reviews

3,0
I was an employee for this company as a temporary collections and A/R Specialist. They were NOT very helpful where training was required for their company. Manager & Co-Worker's were always too busy to answer questions, etc
1,0
Your better to find work elsewhere, this company does not care about its people! Management is about sucking up to the higharqic & their goals, screw the customer & put the profits in their pockets, the employees of Bruker are only there to achieve what is stated above!
Benefits
Cons
Poor work environment
5,0
A empresa me ofereceu uma ótima oportunidade de aprendizagem. Os benefícios são interessantes para o mercado na região.
Pros
Oportunidade de aprendizagem
Cons
Estrutura enxuta
2,0
Bruker just bought a smaller company and they are going through growing pains. They have a small business mentality still and are struggling to adjust to a large corporate environment.
4,0
I do like my job here, They charged the job description on me and told me after I started the job. I would like to have more of a variety of work to do. Its a very difficult commute getting here.
Pros
Good Enviroment
Cons
Difficult commute
4,0
Good corporate company to work for. Professional team with work hard, play hard mentality. Excellent product development programs with engineers and scientists working well together,
3,0
Slow paced and laid back compared to a typical for-profit company. Run more like a research institution. Co-workers very friendly. Low growth industry, hence no opportunity for advancement.
5,0
I have been working at Bruker since January and find it a very friendly place, I get on very well with my team, albeit very small.
My days are very varied which maintains my interest, they are also at times challenging which I thrive on.

The management team are friendly and fair with an open door policy
4,0
Based in Madison WI so prepare for the cold. Enjoyed my time there and got to know some very knowledgeable people. Learned alot from there applications scientist and engineers.
5,0
My contract job at Bruker went smoothly. Assisting Bruker for the Manufacturing move to Malaysia went very well. It was a fast pace manufacturing facility with each outbound system being 100% inspected. The operations manager was a wonderful person to work for.
4,0
Flexible Arbeitszeiten und nette Kollegen.
Jährliche Unterweisungen in verschiedenen Bereichen.
Pros
Kostenlose Getränke, Flexible Arbeitszeit
4,0
Professional and outgoing company to work for. Fast pace work environment with realistic quarterly goals and teamwork. Amazing company to be with and I would still be with them if given a choice.
5,0
Problème de management : peu de confiance, opacité, manque de transparence et individualisme
3,0
Everything is sales driven. The company buys technology companies, package the products and sales them. It does not investigate to develop its own technology.
5,0
It was a great company to work for. Everyone is nice and always helping each other to get the job done. The Company Values and atmosphere is great. I would recommend working for this company.
4,0
Productive environment and talented personnel.

Most off the talent pool is German and very eager to help with keeping the company focused. Bonus plans and chances for advancement. Senior management is very good at providing employees with challenges and opportunities for growth.

Traveling to Europe to learn more of the German culture was wonderful and the company is over 1000 personnel strong.

The company uses SAP as the software for all departments and is well organized. Training is superior compared to other facilities.
Pros
Advancement and bonus plans
Cons
Long drive to work
4,0
Many are asked to do more with less people. With everyone being so busy it is often overlooked the great accomplishments that individuals have made with in the business. Working hard together many great things have been reached and are on a path to make more gains.
3,0
Management was okay, but did little to manage problematic employee who made work difficult for many coworkers, which created a stressful work environment. Upper management lacked focus and direction, so the business was losing standing in the marketplace.
Pros
good wages and benefits
Cons
short breaks, understaffed, personnel issues
3,0
The management has no idea how to handle the employees or the culture. Blame gets thrown around from department to department and is handled immaturely. The lack of management for certain departments complete throws other under the bus, and may be dooming the whole enterprise. It is a toxic place to work where everyone is angry all the time and has no interest in playing nice or making other people's jobs easier.
Cons
Very few vacation days
I like company.
R&D is a very advanced group of specialists.

New product design and development.

Development of new detectors for the different X-ray instruments.
5,0
You get exposure to areas outside your skillset, giving you an opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge.

People are very friendly with the exception of a few crab apples that need to get weeded out.

Management is generally good over all.
Pros
Paid shut down week between Xmas and New Years
Cons
401(k) match is low