Bryte Insurance

Bryte Insurance Employee Reviews

Fun, exciting, valued as an employee and they invest in upskilling employees and also they care about the wellbeing of their employees.

Important thing to do is doing your work to the best abilityGo the extra mile ,be it working overtime just offer your best self and you will be rewardedHave a mindset of a learnerRespect your work

Pros

Fun, exciting, valued as an employee and they invest in

Productive and relaxed workplace

It was a great opportunity and experience I having to have been part of a big company like Brtye. I learnt lot about how one should behave and handle themselves in the work environment..

Great working experience and environment

Bryte is a highly professional work place where everyone is respected. Everyone is treated equally and management is always available to assist wherever they can.

Life at bryte Insurance Company

I really enjoyed working for bryte Insurance Company,will forever be my home even if I get other jobs I would like to introduce bryte culture in my future workplace.

Excellent

I love working at Bryte Insurance, I wish to relocate to Johannesburg. Bryte is a very great company that also takes care of its employees and clients.

Very gòod

Bryte is a good company you can work at employees are always happy and welcome always willing to come to work. I wish i can gwt anothwr chance from bryte

A beautiful company that enables individuals to expand their knowledge in their field of work and also, to become a team player in the decision making

Bryte Insurance Company Ltd and it's staff are very supportive and accommodating, they ensure that each person is catered for and assisted when they are in need. There's a huge amount of growth for an individual.

Productive and fun place

fun and productive everyday is a chance to learn something new Continues development program culture suites everyone strong work ethics friendly stuff

I am happy

It is a small business but it is a very homely environment. Chances to do different things and stand out are many at Bryte. The managers are great and the people are great too.

Working at Bryte is a very pleasant experience, i would really go back there at any given opportunity. The CEO is very hands on, it's a big company and or course he won't know everyone's names, but he would certainly spot most of us in public areas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryte Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6

• Bryte Insurance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?