Bryte Insurance

Bryte Insurance Work-Life Balance reviews

South Africa10 reviews

Clear
4.0Job Security & Advancement

Fun, exciting, valued as an employee and they invest in upskilling employees and also they care about the wellbeing of their employees.

Important thing to do is doing your work to the best abilityGo the extra mile ,be it working overtime just offer your best self and you will be rewardedHave a mindset of a learnerRespect your work

Pros

Fun, exciting, valued as an employee and they invest in

Productive and relaxed workplace

It was a great opportunity and experience I having to have been part of a big company like Brtye. I learnt lot about how one should behave and handle themselves in the work environment..

Life at bryte Insurance Company

I really enjoyed working for bryte Insurance Company,will forever be my home even if I get other jobs I would like to introduce bryte culture in my future workplace.

Excellent

I love working at Bryte Insurance, I wish to relocate to Johannesburg. Bryte is a very great company that also takes care of its employees and clients.

Very gòod

Bryte is a good company you can work at employees are always happy and welcome always willing to come to work. I wish i can gwt anothwr chance from bryte

A beautiful company that enables individuals to expand their knowledge in their field of work and also, to become a team player in the decision making

Bryte Insurance Company Ltd and it's staff are very supportive and accommodating, they ensure that each person is catered for and assisted when they are in need. There's a huge amount of growth for an individual.

Productive and fun place

fun and productive everyday is a chance to learn something new Continues development program culture suites everyone strong work ethics friendly stuff

I am happy

It is a small business but it is a very homely environment. Chances to do different things and stand out are many at Bryte. The managers are great and the people are great too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bryte Insurance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6