Budweiser

Budweiser Employee Reviews

a typical day

tiring where eas you're constantly moving, bending and reaching. your lunch break is in the middle of the night. and you dont get paid for holidays. it sucks

Fast paced production environment.

Pays very well, benefits are good. Double time sundays, 1 1/2 on saturdays. Vacation currently capped at 6 weeks. It’s a union job. Management is young and it’s a revolving door but for the most part everyone is engaged and there to do a job

Pros

Pension, double time on Sundays, 6 weeks vacations

Cons

Can be forced to work on weekends when you don’t want to and on holidays.

Worst place to work management does not care about there employees at all. Very rude

The worst place I have ever worked was here I don’t recommend anyone to work here. The management will treat you like your garbage. That salary is not worth all the work you put in.

The people always made it fun to go to work.

My job was alot of fun. It made me think outside the box at times bit if I needed assistance I know the my management team would be there to help me. Overall it's a fantastic place to work.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work pays good good hours management is kinda out of touch but most goals are very achievable. Certain routes are much busier than other routes without higher compensation

Pros

Great hours

Cons

Gets to be alot of same old same old

Completely disrespectful higher management.

The management was a joke. Very poor training. If you are a good worker your over worked to make up for the ones not doing their job. If they do something against policy, they blame everyone who works there. Throughout the workday everyone is at separate locations, so the chances of knowing what someone else is doing is very slim. Which will result in a years worth of being overworked for a bonus you won't recieve because they'll blame you for someone else's wrong doing.

Pros

Loved the job itself, flexible with family emergencies, job was not difficult.

Cons

Disrespectful higher management, poor training (if any), not paid for bonus's you earned.

Okay workplace

Okay job good for drivers seeking experience more work than driving. Deliver to your local convenience stores in a timely manor , I worked out of the Shannon Ms location

Overworked and underpaid

You are required to work all holidays even if you work in the office. The management is rude, yelling at employees, and extremely helpful. When you are hired there is NO instruction on how to perform your job. There are no SOP's (standard of protocol) for any position. I was told if I had a question, I was only allowed to ask 1 person. Teamwork is completely discouraged, in fact, you will get into trouble asking for assistance. HR is a joke. They have a tight click and if they don't like you, they make up rules on the fly to either write you up or make your life miserable. I should have been warned when I heard that the entire accounting department had turned over 2 times in less than a year.

Pros

Free case of beer at Christmas

Cons

Horrible managenent, HR is a joke, low pay

Racism

Basically comes down to bad management team., along with other problems at the Fairfield plant. Only thing I can say is good luck. Because you're definitely going to need it........

Pros

Pay

It wasn't bad

The job can be tough. it's long days with little flexibility but it pays well. Be prepared for packed stores and constant movement and having to refill over and over. Most times you'll have help but still don't expect it to be easy.

Hard labor

It was a good place. Nice staff and friendly. Need to pay more. They feed you good food. The hours vary. Had to be in early but when your done done for the day you go home

Not for everyone

Came into the job with promises of flexible hours, opportunity for pay raise, and promotions, but after working over 2 years there none of those promises came true and worked through covid lockdown with no pay raise, nor no hazard pay... while selling more beer during that time

Was a great work envioemt

The good things a out working for this company I would have to say was the rate at which I was being paid . It was very competitive as well as all the extra overtime they had to offer. Not to mention the benefits they had. Paid vacation aswell medical and dental insurance . Later on down the line you can start your own 401 k. The staff I worked with was very understanding it was like being part of a family . Always willing to help and point you in the right direction. Everyday I was happy to go to work it wasn't something that I dreaded .I would highly recommended it to anyone looking for work as a forklift opt or a cdl driver . The only reason in which I left was I had my mother and sister I'll with covid so I relocated to SA for a couple weeks. I am trying to get back on with the company and honestly speaking I hope I blessed with another opportunity. If not then I will always be greatful for the opportunity I was given

Pros

Great management team

Cons

Kinda far from where I live

It's a fun place to work

The hours are good, the pay is decent and the team is cool. After a certain amount of time you'll also bre entitled to sign up for their benefits package which is pretty good.

Pros

Free beer

bad and good

it a hard physical job and good excise driving a pain in the but now day good people that been there for long time but the colorado part has been sold so i am not sure what it will be like after the 4 dec.

Pros

a lot beer every month free lunch party

Cons

you have to work

Driver

No culture, supervisor and management was bad. I was falsely accused of stealing for not doing another employee’s job. I was suspended and allowed to drive to office 1hr 20 minutes away for meeting and then told meeting was canceled.

The freedom you have when working.

Budwiser is an amazing company that take care and understand its employees. The supervisors are friendly and ask how you doing everyday, a great place

Constant challenges

It was certainly the company that most had great challenges. I was responsible for many indicators and managed many meetings. In addition, I was responsible for a great team and challenging goals.

love it

love it...amazing pleased to drink all i wanted....need more chips tjo. Was a great enviroment to be in. Teamwork makes the dreamwork. Wished i stayed.

Pros

beer

Cons

beer

Terrible place to work

Don’t work here unless your buddies with someone who is in management. They over work the ones who work hard and let the lazy drivers get help. If you do work here and look at your check it’s almost impossible to see how your paid they do that because they don’t pay you for all the C E’s that you deliver. The reps are the worst part, they get credit for everything while you do all the work and fix their mistakes. Do your self a favor and don’t bother applying. If you have any morals, ethics or character you won’t fit in.

Good environment

Hard work but good job. Good people to work with. Always on the move. Hands on and physical labor. Travel to different counties and deliver product. Good job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Budweiser. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Budweiser