C & R Brand Solutions

C & R Brand Solutions Employee Reviews

South Africa8 reviews
4,0
Great company but no room for growth.
Great learning curb.

Interesting industry.

Local manufacturing

Good culture

Bag manufacturing

CEO and MD care for staff
Pros
Great management
Cons
No room for growth, low pay
3,0
C&R is a family owned company, with a total compliment of 300 currently. I have good relationships with everyone from the CEO to production staff, logistics staff, etc.
My position is very stressful, but I enjoy it immensely.

I enjoy liasing with clients, and seeing them happy with our end products/production.
Cons
No benefits
Good Company to work for
Some management and staff is very difficult to work with

No growth within company

Quality of work is excellent

Meet new people every day
Pros
Closed for bussiness in December
Cons
Meet lots of different people
4,0
C and R manufactures customised corporate clothing and supplies corporate gifts.A typical day at C and R was fun and I enjoyed being at work. Everyday was an opportunity to learn something new and to think of innovative ideas to assist clients with their needs.

I learned a lot about managing clients expectations,being innovative,improving product knowledge and keeping up with industry trends, going the extra mile and on time delivery.These are the skills that I continue to apply in my current job,which has kept my clients very happy.

The management style was relaxed,we were not micro managed.Management was always willing to assist and they were approachable.They always kept us motivated by planning events or giving us incentives.

The workplace culture was relaxed and we worked as a team.Colleagues were willing to assist and motivate each other in order for the whole sales department to reach the monthly target.

The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients who do not want to follow procedures when it comes to the order process and want their orders in very short lead times.

The most enjoyable part was pushing each other as the sales team to meet the monthly target ,as it meant getting a cash incentive .I also loved the fact that management trusted us enough to let us work at our own pace as long as we were meeting and exceeding the target. I also loved seeing the excitement on our clients faces when we walk them through the factory or when they receive their order.
Pros
Free gifts, attending clients events, designing customised clothes and bags
Cons
No Bonus
3,0
The job itself is interesting and I learnt a lot and it is a stressful environment and management is not always there to motivate you and want you to succeed they think that you are there to be their servants and don't respect their staff
Pros
Not many pros
Cons
Poor management stressful work environment
5,0
An excellent company wit excellent personnel. I had a great time helping to grow their business.
I started with a compete business evaluation. Finance, Budgets, Strategy Operations, Administration, Debt management
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
CEO was highly excitable and changed direction too many times
3,0
Working for C & R was good in the sense that I got to learn new skills and learnt a lot about the manufacturing, design departments and branding business and well as importing of items.

I learnt how to do quotes using their sync programmer. the industry is very challenging but a lot can be learnt at the same time.

What bought pleasure to me was ensuring that the client was satisfied with their ed result and being given the opportunity to resolve client complaints on my own before handing over to management.

My lunch breaks were my most enjoyable as well as the briefing sessions that we had with clients.
Pros
meeting old and new clients
Cons
no room for growth
2,0
My typical day at work at C & R would have to be either always on the phone with suppliers or in the production room, whether be it the bag, gifts or clothing. Organising delivery or stock to be picked up from client or supplier. But the bulk of the day is spent on in the in-house system producing, amending or adding on clients. Also liaise with clients.
Pros
suppose the pressure
Cons
no challenges