Camelot Spa

Camelot Spa Employee Reviews

South Africa10 reviews

4,2Work-Life Balance

Productive and hard work

Wonderful company to work for, professional and productive. I worked long hours so be prepared for that. I would say the support within the company can improve. Overall great 👍🏻

Hardworking envoriment

Really good company, great opportunities but hard work is required to ensure the full 5 star quality of the treatments of guests. Was really fun working with the team and management was excellent

Productive and educational

I really enjoyed working for Camelot if given chance I would working with them again.I learned a lot as an individual and also business wise as well

Pros

Training

Cons

Forced to have full makeup

Great and amazing place

Best place I have ever worked at. The staff is amazing and also management was really hard working and great. I love the culture and how fast paced they are. Its a great company to work at for growth in the industry.

It was beneficial to work at Camelot

I got to improve on my pressure and sells techniques, I learned some front desk skills as well. I'm greatful. The workers, provide a safe and clean working environment, there is no jealousy, everyone basically enjoys working at Camelot spa.

its a very good company

the exposure is great it offers training refresher causes the off days you select and they are flexible just the commission is tricky if you work in an area where there are not much people

productive and fun place to work

best working environment,with lots and lots opportunities to grow. i enjoyed my time there.loved the environment. was just not happy with few things.

Pros

incentives

Cons

Lots of money to be made but it takes hard work

The company is good for the staff that is willing to go the extra mile. If you are not hardworking or have a family this is not for you. There is lots of money to be made and lost of fun to have with the other staff members. It will start to feel like your second family.

Pros

Money money money

Cons

long hours and only one weekend off a month

Productive, fun and five-star class

The Spa is located in a five-star hotel, clientele is based on international clients. I had only 12 colleagues and we had a close relationship. Management was very friendly and considerate. We attended training often because the standards had to be met. The hotel guests are mostly celebrities and high class. I loved everything about working for this spa.

Pros

Staff meals and tips

Cons

Late hours of work on public holidays and weekends

Nice environment, good team and nice people....but i need new challenges

you can ask me personally: But in general it is a good well known company. very accomplished company and institution in the spa industry.

Pros

Cons

very long hours, always working on weekends and public holidays and holiday seasons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Camelot Spa. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance