Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

8 August 2019
Good work place with warm and welcoming colleagues. The greatest park of the job is seeing the smile out of someone face after you provide them with assistance.
1,0
2 January 2020
Same role
Student Assistant (Former Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
Employee support and customer-focused, work-time flexible and environmentally friendly. Benefits and incentives amazing and also much growth and oppor
5,0
12 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Lab assistant (student) (Former Employee) - Bellville, Western Cape
This was just a parttime job as a student at the university. The job was all about sampling products for sensory (tasting), sorting the storage for the raw materials and packaging. I learned about how to conduct sensory testing for various products. The supervisor was a very good teacher always willing to teach where she can. It was a few hours a day but it as such a simple job and enjoyable.
4 March 2020
Same location
Desktop Support (volunteer) (Former Employee) - Bellville, Western Cape
On the 04 March 2019 i was instructed to setup the lab where i have to configure and connect the router,switch to the workstations to make sure they access the server .I have learned how to work Communication as team.I did some admin work as i had to document all the steps and configurations i did for setup the workstations.It was fair although it was challenging. I found some difficulties where the connection to the Server was keep on breaking down. I real enjoy the part of configuring the switch and the router as well as being control of the server.