Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Reviews

Hello
The best I can tell is CPUT is one of the best places I've worked for.

They have good management and the work strategy allows learners to learn and develop their own skills.
5,0
It is very comfortable to work at CPUT, in my department everyone was equal. We respect each other, teach each other ,listen to each . We solve problems arising between us.
4,0
On the 04 March 2019 i was instructed to setup the lab where i have to configure and connect the router,switch to the workstations to make sure they access the server .I have learned how to work Communication as team.I did some admin work as i had to document all the steps and configurations i did for setup the workstations.It was fair although it was challenging. I found some difficulties where the connection to the Server was keep on breaking down. I real enjoy the part of configuring the switch and the router as well as being control of the server.
2,0
I have done 1 year experience in Cape Peninsula University of Technology doing wet chemistry, chemical inventory, students assist, preparation of standards
2,0
Management is non-existent, no job security, academic staff treated with disregard. Even though I left the institute under amicable conditions, they refused to provide any form of references for future employers. Students are treated with no regard whatsoever, and is only seen as an income.
Pros
none whatsoever
5,0
Its a good work environment that offers opportunities for growth, skills and experience that you can use in any work place. The management and culture is very collaborate and they have strong relationships and team.
4,0
It was exiting moments to work for Cput libary. I have gained so much from my colleagues and our supervisor was very supportive to my studies I’m pretty sure I managed to finish my studies by His help.
5,0
The work was very challenging, having to meet deadlines. Research skills are very important cause you have to initiate research programs and do presentations afterwards for the post grad students.
4,0
It was enjoyable because I loved teaching accounting, its my passion, however challenging because I had to help many students and also keep up with my own work.
5,0
Working was quite a challenge since i was a student. Having to learn work ethics and how to manage pressure at work was very interesting. Putting theoretical work into practice
5,0
working at CPUT is great and i had a good time my supervisor and collegues . We were getting along with work and communication. The money was not enough for me to sustain myself.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
short hours
4,0
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is a very powerful institution in terms of technical learning and working as I have experienced when I worked as a student tutor
5,0
It was fun and relaxed work environment, I learnt discipline, love and cooperation, responsibility and transparency about the work I was doing. To treat everyone with respect
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Flexible hours
5,0
On a daily basis I made sure of network connectivity of all PCs, diagnose and troubleshoot the network. Great management. Fast-paced and competitive work environment. Hardest part of the job was leaving the workplace as it felt like home. Enjoyable part was working with my team and sharing ideas with them. It taught me team work and giving other people a chance.
5,0
Working at Cape Peninsula University of Technology as students was very interesting. It helped to gain an effective and efficient interpersonal and communication skills ( verbal and non verbal).
4,0
Provided a lot of growth in terms of certain skills for a person, practical experience of how to run, adapt and work in an everyday growing sport environment.
3,0
I am a hard worker, open minded, inded,independent and result driven.Looking for growth,challenges within the industry where my IT experience can be fully utilized.
4,0
Employee support and customer-focused, work-time flexible and environmentally friendly. Benefits and incentives amazing and also much growth and oppor
4,0
Connecting Motor Control Circuits, Motor Testing, Transformer Testing.
SDB Wring.

Camera Installation.

Projector and Projector Screen Installation.

Maintain and Manage Laboratories.

Supervise student Laboratory assistants who are doing the in- service Training.
3,0
I thank GOD for the opportunity to work at CPUT.
The overall experience is good though some challenges are inevitable work you work in a diverse environment
4,0
It is an inviting place to be and good work environment I may recomand cput for anyone who would like to improve their carrier path way in safe and inviting work place.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9