Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape174 reviews
5,0
It is a good institution to work for.
I love flexibility in terms of operating hours. As I don't clock 8 hours but can work at home. As long students have no complaints.
Pros
Flexible and resealable work load
Cons
Not good leadership
5,0
my job as research it was quite interesting because you deal with different kind of people on daily basis and give me exposure on academic writing and your findings must be accurate and working with different management can be hectic because the is to much accountability but interacting with people is the most part i enjoy it
Pros
flex hours
Cons
alot of pressure
Hello
The best I can tell is CPUT is one of the best places I've worked for.

They have good management and the work strategy allows learners to learn and develop their own skills.
2,0
I have done 1 year experience in Cape Peninsula University of Technology doing wet chemistry, chemical inventory, students assist, preparation of standards
5,0
Its a good work environment that offers opportunities for growth, skills and experience that you can use in any work place. The management and culture is very collaborate and they have strong relationships and team.
4,0
It was exiting moments to work for Cput libary. I have gained so much from my colleagues and our supervisor was very supportive to my studies I’m pretty sure I managed to finish my studies by His help.
5,0
The work was very challenging, having to meet deadlines. Research skills are very important cause you have to initiate research programs and do presentations afterwards for the post grad students.
4,0
It was enjoyable because I loved teaching accounting, its my passion, however challenging because I had to help many students and also keep up with my own work.
5,0
working at CPUT is great and i had a good time my supervisor and collegues . We were getting along with work and communication. The money was not enough for me to sustain myself.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
short hours
4,0
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology is a very powerful institution in terms of technical learning and working as I have experienced when I worked as a student tutor
4,0
Provided a lot of growth in terms of certain skills for a person, practical experience of how to run, adapt and work in an everyday growing sport environment.
4,0
Employee support and customer-focused, work-time flexible and environmentally friendly. Benefits and incentives amazing and also much growth and oppor
5,0
The time i was working at CPUT i was still a student so during my shifts i would do my assignments while i was on duty.It is the kind of an environment that is best suitable for student who are finacially needy more specifically for student who are geographically dispersed from their parents.
3,0
Working at cput was fun and challenging, Came with a lot of work and documents as we were working with foreign students who some of them did not know how to speak English. 60% of my salary was paid towards my fees and i was left with little net salary
4,0
It was such a great experience and i leaned so much about time management, communication skills and more. One thing i have learnt is to be patient as there were students who had no idea what a computer looks like and how to use it so my job was to help them.
4,0
I really enjoyed my time at the CPUT mechanical engineering workshops as an intern. After being taught how to use almost all the machines I managed to design and build a machine entirely myself. I had amazing and knowledgeable supervisors. I will never forget my time spent there.
4,0
That is good place to study Electrical Engineering ,the laboratory are high standart ,the lecture are friendly and threat student with dignity.I would recommend it to anyone who want to study Electrical Engineering and the study fees are fair
5,0
I found myself very privileged to be chosen as a teaching assistant for the lecturers in University. I had fun working with the students as well as the lecturers. The work was fun and stimulating . Presentations and training where my favorite.
5,0
I had to work in different laboratories located in three campuses of the institution in order to complete my project. It ended up being a great experience.
5,0
I enjoy working with people who are positive and willing to see you soaring higher than before. I always look forward to going to work and making progress both in my life and in the lives of others
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Work on Weekends
5,0
Learning more than i excepted, i can do more, insteadonly what i have learnd during ny theorie, but today i am able to welder which i learnd at work and mire things, like instaling Camera's and more.