Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Reviews for Production Coordinator

Production Coordinator2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
5,0
Its a good work environment that offers opportunities for growth, skills and experience that you can use in any work place. The management and culture is very collaborate and they have strong relationships and team.
5,0
. It is a very busy work enviroment your internal clients are scientists you get to learn and understand thier projects. Because we must review thier funding applications .

. Science is great for our SA, I have learned the DST research plans for SA and SA universities. I have learned the importance of meeting project deadlines, use of of funds as budgeted, monitering and evaluation of project expenditure.

I have worked very well with my staff and other sections internal and external clients.

When a scientists does not meet the deadline for the project or not spend the projects funds that we awarded to him/her. Therefore I need to write a report that can be challeging.

It is when the project deadline has been achieved, breakeven of income and expenditure.