Cape Peninsula University of Technology

Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Reviews for Public Relations Intern

Public Relations Intern2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews
3,0
A typical day at work would start off with myself checking my emails and responding to those which would require a response.

I have learned that time management in the workplace is of the out most important. As well as prioritizing tasks from the most important to the least important. The hardest part of the job would be getting tasks at the last minute and still expected to deliver the best quality when it has been requested from staff, at times weeks in advance.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know my co-workers better and learning from their experiences.
Pros
An hour lunch
3,0
The job requires one to be multifaceted and be able to coordinate between various activities.

I have learnt to strive for personal and academic development, how to effectively work with people.

Management has been great even without the possibility of a permanent position. My co-workers are one of the reasons I enjoy my work and is the place where I built meaningful relationships in various departments.
Pros
Good place for experential workplace learning
Cons
Limited oppertunities
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Cape Peninsula University of Technology?