Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Review

CPUT is a fun work place, you get to work at your own pace as long the work is done

19 January 2016
working at CPUT is always fun, Staff are friendly we worked as a unit. The management is fantastic, they don't intervene much with ones work. The Job is fairly easy if you know what you doing because the things you do in the lab is what was taught by the lectures to us. The most enjoyable part of the job is taking students to different companies to be shown around and they get to learn what the company is all about.
2,0
2,0
4,0
24 February 2020
Same roleSame location
lab assistant (Former Employee) - Cape Town
It was exiting moments to work for Cput libary. I have gained so much from my colleagues and our supervisor was very supportive to my studies I’m pretty sure I managed to finish my studies by His help.
5,0
12 November 2019
Same role
Information Technology Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) - Bellville, Western Cape
Its a place one can associate with people and also a medium to remind me on the basic technical skill on computer.
Work as a team in lab-room to ensure our duties are achieved and success.
5,0
7 October 2020
Same location
Junior Lecturer (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
It is a good institution to work for.
I love flexibility in terms of operating hours. As I don't clock 8 hours but can work at home. As long students have no complaints.
Pros
Flexible and resealable work load
Cons
Not good leadership