Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Review

22 January 2015
Being a student and working for CPUT was one big experience, I loved it. Working with the most understandable people.

I have learned all the necessary to perform well in the administrative field and more.

The hardest part of the job was registration time, when there is students expecting the best of you but forgetting that you are just one of the rest. Student will expect of you to break rules, just because they know you, or just to comfort them. Expecting more then they are suppose to be given.

The working environment are one I like. People are just relaxed and very understandable. We all worked, laughed and play together. No hard feelings.
2 January 2020
Employee support and customer-focused, work-time flexible and environmentally friendly. Benefits and incentives amazing and also much growth and oppor
12 October 2019
This was just a parttime job as a student at the university. The job was all about sampling products for sensory (tasting), sorting the storage for the raw materials and packaging. I learned about how to conduct sensory testing for various products. The supervisor was a very good teacher always willing to teach where she can. It was a few hours a day but it as such a simple job and enjoyable.
8 June 2020
Hello
The best I can tell is CPUT is one of the best places I've worked for.

They have good management and the work strategy allows learners to learn and develop their own skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9