Cape Peninsula University of Technology
Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Review

great learning experience

31 January 2017
My typical day at consisted of 2 activities:

1.Establishing new control points on campus, capturing and processing data (readings).from 8h30 to 1h00.

2.Assisting first year students in all their surveying related matters from 2 PM to 3;30PM.

Working with the first year student helped me understand better what i was taught as a student myself and it was the most enjoyable part of the job as i got the chance to transfer knowledge to others.

I worked with my survey lecturer,whom I reported directly to. I worked for the civil engineering department of the cape peninsula university of technology

The hardest part of the job was not being able to finish a on-field exercise due to bad because it was to be redone all over the next day.
3,0
3,0
5,0
4,0
Pros
public holidays
Cons
on field work on a rainy day in winter
2 January 2020
Employee support and customer-focused, work-time flexible and environmentally friendly. Benefits and incentives amazing and also much growth and oppor
5,0
12 October 2019
This was just a parttime job as a student at the university. The job was all about sampling products for sensory (tasting), sorting the storage for the raw materials and packaging. I learned about how to conduct sensory testing for various products. The supervisor was a very good teacher always willing to teach where she can. It was a few hours a day but it as such a simple job and enjoyable.
8 June 2020
Hello
The best I can tell is CPUT is one of the best places I've worked for.

They have good management and the work strategy allows learners to learn and develop their own skills.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9