One needs to research as much as possible about the company, use the internet...
You need to know the difference between hiking and camping. Do your research on the in house products they keep and sell, from your K-way to your leasure wear. If you get a question like, "what are the 5 things you would take when hiking?" You should answer that simple and quick because you would have done your research prior.
Lastly, Goodluck to who ever is going for an interview. I hope my passage was of assistance to you in attaining that job.
16 years retail experience
I have attention to detail, good interpersonal and communication skills, good planning and organising skills. I have flair for visual merchandise
I can be in both operational and admin duties
People,Professionalism, Performance and Intergrity are my key points
I value diversity
What experiences do you have?
What makes you ideal for the position?
Go with a positive mindset. Relax. Listen to the questions and answer accordingly. Present yourself to give a good appearance. Ask questions about the company. Show them that you are willing to strive to do your best and to learn more and more. To always be professional in what you do and to achieve alot
You should know your calculation very well and be sure of the company also research is good so that you answer on behalf of things you know and if you are an adventure person like me you are at the right place
- What are the perks offered by Cape Union Mart?10 people answered
- Is it possible for a student to get a job at Cape Union Mart during November holidays?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at Cape Union Mart?6 people answered
- Does Cape Union Mart require background check? What kind of background check does Cape Union Mart do…5 people answered
- What benefits do I get from cape union mart?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Cape Union Mart, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours3 people answered
- Describe how does Cape Union Mart plans and activities satisfy consumer needs and wants?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cape Union Mart? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Cape Union Mart?2 people answered