Cape Union Mart
4,0 out of 5 stars.
Cape Union Mart Employee Review

3,0
25 September 2017
Cape Union Mart is a great company and have grown so much since I have been there. As a company we still showing a profit while other companies are battling. Their core values are Trust, Innovation and passion and that is what makes the company work like a well oiled machine. It's been an experience that I won't easy forget. They also pay bonuses without even thinking twice about it and they just want to give money away by creating competitions so they can empower staff financially in these tough times.
3,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
They want to give out money In the form of competitions and incentives
Cons
Long hours at store level
5,0
4 March 2020
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) - Woodlands, Gauteng
Cape union mart is a family orientated company, You feel part of the family and the history when employed or representing the company on a daily basis.
5,0
2 March 2020
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Cape Town, Western Cape
New client base is more challenging due to the expectations of the company. Customers are number one and we go out of our way to ensure customer satisfaction.
4,0
5 November 2019
Store Manager (Current Employee) - Mpumalanga
Its a fun place to work in and theres lot of growth opportunities... everyone lives the company's values n culture. We get paid fairly and theres always competition to boost our energ levels and our hard work is appreciated
  1. I have learnt so much more from them. They all about having fun at work and motivated staff is crucial.