Cape Union Mart

Cape Union Mart Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

It's such a great and fulfilling experience to be part of this company the company that cares and values it's employees it's very rare to find now days.
Pros
You can grow if you work hard and you want to build a long lasting career with the company
Cons
Some areas or cities growth is not possible
Learned alot from this company, the pay is reasonable compared to other retailers, great work ethic....nothing bad to say except that there wasn't alot of growth.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Best place to obtain skills and grow to a better Sales Assistant through learning and practicing the company culture. Best platform to work directly with customers.
Work you can learn lot of things and really become a force to be reckoned with. Culture is good on paper and at DM level 😊 But at regional level it's a different story . There is no Ubuntu
I gained 5 years of experience as a sales consultant. I possess many best selling certificates and also for best multi sales. I read loved my job and I'm willing to expand my sell experience.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
8 hours
Am glad I've worked with Poetry as I was a fresher I learned so much now I feel change is good and with my knowledge,skills and personal growth I'll go far
Cons
The company it's self it's marvelous ive gained a lot of experience in terms of loyalty customer service, technical products the culture at cape union mart is to deliver awesome retail experience and always keep smiling being vibrant and taking carr of our customers
Pros
Time off, free lunch
Cons
More effort to your work means long hard working hours
very good company to work for,the culture they still have to more focus which they can do better done now.as for management they do take good care for the employee
Pros
incentive for in store compations
Cons
stock counts
I gained more sales experience at Cape union Mart and I attained best certificates for selling that showed my best selling skills. I provided good customer service and always punctual at work.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
theres competition amongst sales assistants,individual targets are given and we must reach targets theres also team work,we passionate at what we do.
Pros
incentives are paid
Cons
Normal hours
The store culture of cape union mart is very family oriented, thus the managers encourage a strong professional bond between staff and build great team work ethics. the training resource and methodology gave me the capacity to render great service and the skills to pave my own career path. The slightly hard part of the job is that i had to grow my product knowledge on a daily basis, i cannot afford to relax or slack because it is a competitive environment and i have to give my complete best at all times. the most enjoyable part of the job is earning a customer's trust and building a lasting customer relationship and career reputation.
Pros
Training, Benefits and Culture
Cons
Huge company, it is not easy to advance into higher vacancies.