Cape Union Mart

Cape Union Mart Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

I was happy , it’s not nice working weekends and holidays but it pays very well , Team work and you learn a lot of product knowledge...,,,,.....,...,.......
Very motivate and learn a lot found it more competitive I have learned how to keep time management and how to supervise others as well as giving the good quality of service to the clients. The management was good in terms of wanting others to learn and lead. The culture was welcoming everyone in the store, black,white and small to big in terms of sizes. The hardest part in the job was to solve customers problem without managers assistant and that has help me to stand on my own even for others. The pay day was more enjoyable, manager would buy us food for lunch and energy drinks to boost energy for a new month.
Great company to work for with loads of benefits, growth may take much longer an is all dependent on management, I learnt a lot from the company with regards to excellent customer service skills and product knowledge...
I gained 5 years of experience as a sales consultant. I possess many best selling certificates and also for best multi sales. I read loved my job and I'm willing to expand my sell experience.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
8 hours
So many things I've learned when it came to making sales. Meeting all kinds of different people. Got to know the different types of products based within the store. Company that always gave training making one understand that the product is all about
Pros
Good vibe
Cons
Working in this company has taught me a lot of things especially how the outside world works. My colleagues that I worked with were very experienced people. They taught me many things like how to do sales and how to communicate effectively with customers in order to make a sale. The hardest part would usually be when there is one week left in order to make the target for the month which would seem nearly impossible to achieve. With hard work we would eventually achieve this short term goals. The most enjoyable part in work would be seeing the satisfied customer leave the shop or seeing them come back and telling us how well this product worked for them. Another thing that brought happiness to my workplace was the bond that I created with my colleagues.
Pros
Spirit Building Events
I gained more sales experience at Cape union Mart and I attained best certificates for selling that showed my best selling skills. I provided good customer service and always punctual at work.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Fun and exciting Learned about handsets,networks and the latest technology. Very good Young and modern Constant training to keep uo with latest mobile technology. Interacting with people
Pros
Discount on Store items
Cons
Temporary
Busy and fun I learned a lot about hiking equipment Strict but fair Energetic Constant training Meeting new people and celebrities
Pros
Discount on items
Cons
Temporary
Cape Union Mart is a retail store that specialises in outdoor activity gear, and accessories. I was a part time sales assistant, and my roles included customer engagement, marketing through effective merchandising as well as internal auditing
Pros
Great work culture
the stuff was very friendly, had so much loads of work but enjoyed every bit of it, was very nice when the target was reached as you know not only the boss is happy but as the stuff we also happy
I enjoy working at Cape Union Mart. The staff & management are friendly and competent at what they do. We all have departments & a typical day is where we have to maintain our respective departments. See to the needs of the customer. I have to ensure that the customer gets what he/she wants in terms of size, color and general purchasing needs. I have learned to be diligent, aware and always alert to the service we render. The most enjoyable part of my day is striving to meet our targets. This is a challenge and as I am target driven it motivates me to excel more & more. It is indeed a pleasure to work with the present staff & I look forward to my job everyday.