Cape Union Mart

Cape Union Mart Employee Reviews

This is a good company to work For though stressful just like the others but The management skills are good! The staff is friendly and very outgoing, they a make team very strong!
Pros
Good work
Cons
Much work
Best company ever to work for best HR and area manager they care about the staff they always check on us cape union Mart is not just an employer but family to all thanks to indeed for recommending this job for me last year benefits and salary I'm happy
Definitely one of the best companies to work for and would recommend any one with a vibrant personality to join. Growth is unlimited, pending on yourself to make those extra efforts.
Pros
Growth, incentives, discounts and many more benefits
Cons
Short lunches
Work place was very welcoming and pleasant. Selling products that you know the features and gains is the best part of the job. Dealing with diffuclut customers is the best best part of the job but dealing with them came naturally an calming the situation.
Pros
Empowering workers
Cons
Not much growth
The manager is unfair towards casuals and ensures no permanent position for none Women casuals works longer than the men casuals Free sugar, coffee, warm water and milk was provided
I gained 5 years of experience as a sales consultant. I possess many best selling certificates and also for best multi sales. I read loved my job and I'm willing to expand my sell experience.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
8 hours
It's a very good company to work for, great benefits, good working experience skills, good environment, loved it.... Wish I could go back... But life goes on...
Pros
Incentives, if target is reached, good salary, friendly environment 👌
Cons
Long retail hours obviously
I've worked on a retail for 4 years and I must say,I've gained alot about customer service and culture. I've managed to do IBT's & customer orders. Working with customers is s very good because you get to understand them and also manage to build friendship. The hardest part was working during those festive long hours.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Always fun working for this brand Plenty of training Managers are always supportive Clients are great Long hours Great HR management Top fashion
On hands during the day. No stand g around doing nothing. How to be more creative. Workplace culture is very important Being able to defend yourself is very difficult.
Pros
Being rewarded.
Cons
More days at home rather than at work.
At this company i have learned more about being a team player and that we all win when we work hand in hand.Cape Union Mart has taught me that a person drvelops themselves they shouldn't wait for someone to come tell them what to do...
Staff is not taken as people, there is no growth and the colour of your skin really matters. No matter how hard you work, if your manager doesn't like you then very less hours are given to you.
Benefits
Cons
Staff managers and all is great i had no problem with any of them only thing was travelling and their hours, i enjoyed working there if i could go back i would.
Pros
Free gifta
Cons
Since starting with the cape union group I have worked in 2 stores one of which was a brand new store in a new mall and since then I have had many opportunities to grow and further myself.
Pros
Staff discount, uniform allowance.
Cons
I appricated the opportunity because a learned a lot about customer service. Each morning we had training about product know and other things relevant in the store.
Pros
Birthday gifts
Cons
Nice company to work for nice benefits and amazing customer service, number one in customer service and target driven company with lots of fun and entertainment while we make big money
Pros
Lunch hours
Cons
Great company to work for. If I knew then what I know now, I would never have left. They have awesome training and development sessions, as well as team building activities. Only downside is the working hours.
typical day will be serving customer service the best way possible. Learned a lot about camping and out door staff it is very interesting. Store leaders are always there to listen and assist the staff were possible.
It's a very nice company to work for, but it's very hard to get a position that will allow you to grow as an individual and an employee. The benefits are fantastic
Pros
Incentives
Cons
No growth
The company's environment was enjoyable to work for. Everything was done professionally. A uniform was provided. Staff management were considerate regarding family emergencies and leave.
Pros
Staff Discount
Cons
Long Hours
working with customer service, training of all new products, get the opportunity to grow with in the company, stock take is always the hardest part of the job,
Pros
training
Cons
stock take
  1. Employee Reviews