CapeNature
3,9 out of 5 stars.

CapeNature

CapeNature Employee Review

Productive and

I've been working at capenature for more than 3 years, and everyday i'm learning something new. I am in the EPWP programme and the management here are helpful and professional. I was given a lot of opportunities as well as trainings, which enables me to be more productive in my workplace. Thanks to CapeNature.

Pros

Free Trainings, Massive staff discounts

Cons

irregular hours but only fire season

5,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Very fun and good working culture.

When i started here i knew nothing, but with the help of staff members i now can say that i have grown in the field. I love working here, people are given an opportunities to grow and enjoy nature while working here. Relevant courses are for own personal growth. The working culture here is also good.

Productive company

Working there was nice they look after their employees just that their salary is way too low. And they should also hire people permanent not this casual job every year you sign contract.

Maximum Exposure to everything

CapeNature is a great company to work for due to the exposure, management and working with people who are passionate. I would work for them again given a chance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance