CapeNature
3,9 out of 5 stars.

CapeNature

CapeNature Employee Review

Trainings

I enjoyed myself almost everyday as I am looking forward to meet my customers which is wild animals, just to learn their behaviour. I learnt on how to organise and to work under pressure. I am an open minded person who always ask especially from management, about new development regarding policies and the organisational structure, and about the goal and the objectives of the company. We are all leader who work as a unit, we always support each other. Fire fighting is the hardest part and dangerous part of my job, and what I enjoy the most its when, we do ecological surveys, like small mammals surveys, reptile and spiders

Pros

There are no free lunches

Cons

fire fighting

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same roleSame location

Productive and fun work place

Its a day work, i learned how to work with the team because we are a team of 12 people, it is a working for water program and i enjoy my work because its in the field..the hardest part is to talk the same thing all over to the adults.
Same role

Open office in nature

Always out in nature whether forest , oceans river and mountains trying to understand the dynamics and bringing my part to conserve nature in all essence otherwise liase with public on Enviromental educationals doing joint venturs with SAPS Marine Coastal management and other stakeholders.The attention to detail on any task and to respect nature yourselve and always put in the extra bit of hard work .Always interact with management to solve issues and create transparent and condusive enviroments .Always work as a team and communicate well and support one another .Not getting the training and exposure you think you as an individual needs due to budget constraints and procedures.Always convincing the public to go green and enjoy nature and be aware of the changes , being out and getting smarter everyday .

Pros

half price on accomadation and free entry at all reserve

Productive company

Working there was nice they look after their employees just that their salary is way too low. And they should also hire people permanent not this casual job every year you sign contract.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance