CapeNature

Communications Assistant2 reviews
South Africa2 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Fun workplace

Capenature is a responsible for biodiversity in the Western Cape, we conserve the unique natural heritage resources of the Western Cape for the benefits of all. Capenature is a fun workplace, I gained lots of skills and I learned on how to conserve nature as a human being.

Pros

Cons

8 hour shift

Productiveness at work

I always look forward to come to work because according to my motto in life, everyday is a new day to learn something new and improve on your shortcomings. I always learn something new everyday. I have learnt to be persistent and always ask question if i don't understand something and never be afraid to share new ideas with my co-workers. The hardest part of the part is when i work with something who is not willing to give the full attention to the task that we have been given and end up doing it alone. The most enjoyable part is when we work as a team and bring new ideas that will help the organisation move forward and be the best at what we do.

Pros

Planning, organizing and implementing events effectively

Cons

Working with lazy co-workers

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CapeNature?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance