CapeNature Employee Reviews for General WorkerReview this company
General Worker1 review
South Africa1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working there was nice they look after their employees just that their salary is way too low. And they should also hire people permanent not this casual job every year you sign contract.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CapeNature?
See more CapeNature reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about CapeNature
- What are the perks offered by CapeNature?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at CapeNature? What are the steps along the …2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at CapeNature?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CapeNature about how to improve it?One person answered
- What benefits does CapeNature offer?One person answered
- What is your age restriction?