CapeNature

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,6Culture

Productive and

I've been working at capenature for more than 3 years, and everyday i'm learning something new. I am in the EPWP programme and the management here are helpful and professional. I was given a lot of opportunities as well as trainings, which enables me to be more productive in my workplace. Thanks to CapeNature.

Pros

Free Trainings, Massive staff discounts

Cons

irregular hours but only fire season

Very fun and good working culture.

When i started here i knew nothing, but with the help of staff members i now can say that i have grown in the field. I love working here, people are given an opportunities to grow and enjoy nature while working here. Relevant courses are for own personal growth. The working culture here is also good.

Productive and fun work place

Its a day work, i learned how to work with the team because we are a team of 12 people, it is a working for water program and i enjoy my work because its in the field..the hardest part is to talk the same thing all over to the adults.

Team work and very productive.

I have learned to manage time effectively and my typical day at work is either field work or office. Very friendly people and I enjoy my job.

Pros

Team Work

Cons

Working in Rhough Environmental Positions

Trainings

I enjoyed myself almost everyday as I am looking forward to meet my customers which is wild animals, just to learn their behaviour. I learnt on how to organise and to work under pressure. I am an open minded person who always ask especially from management, about new development regarding policies and the organisational structure, and about the goal and the objectives of the company. We are all leader who work as a unit, we always support each other. Fire fighting is the hardest part and dangerous part of my job, and what I enjoy the most its when, we do ecological surveys, like small mammals surveys, reptile and spiders

Pros

There are no free lunches

Cons

fire fighting

Resolving issues pertaining to contractor developmentNegotiation Skills and Team-WorkDifferent styles of managementDealing with tough team members

Pros

meet different people and characters everyday

Cons

long hours on the road

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • CapeNature
  • Culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?