CapeNature

Clear
3,7Work-Life Balance
3,1Pay & Benefits

Fun and friendly environment

I have worked with a broad range of people on different levels of seniority. Every day was a learning experience because of the vast array of functions and tasks involved.

Pros

Relaxed working environment

Cons

Very fun and good working culture.

When i started here i knew nothing, but with the help of staff members i now can say that i have grown in the field. I love working here, people are given an opportunities to grow and enjoy nature while working here. Relevant courses are for own personal growth. The working culture here is also good.

Productiveness at work

I always look forward to come to work because according to my motto in life, everyday is a new day to learn something new and improve on your shortcomings. I always learn something new everyday. I have learnt to be persistent and always ask question if i don't understand something and never be afraid to share new ideas with my co-workers. The hardest part of the part is when i work with something who is not willing to give the full attention to the task that we have been given and end up doing it alone. The most enjoyable part is when we work as a team and bring new ideas that will help the organisation move forward and be the best at what we do.

Pros

Planning, organizing and implementing events effectively

Cons

Working with lazy co-workers

Resolving issues pertaining to contractor developmentNegotiation Skills and Team-WorkDifferent styles of managementDealing with tough team members

Pros

meet different people and characters everyday

Cons

long hours on the road

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CapeNature. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,4 out of 5 stars for Management
3,6 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • CapeNature
  • Work-Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?