Capita PLC

Capita PLC Employee Reviews

It's better than most call centre's. What you see is what you get. The opportunity to make commission is capped but there is at least a chance to grow.
Pros
Potential growth
Cons
Salary could be better
Please steer clear of this place if you need a job only use this as a stepping stone. The place is filled with micro managers who is immature, sadistic with very little between the ears. Constant pay queries and lack of communication. Managers only care about their own wellbeing.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, constant pressure
Capita is a nice place to work for , but at the same time very stressful as management doesn’t communicate well with agents and there’s a lot of changes
Challenging workflow yet achieving and teaches you everything or most experience with working with people, colleagues and customers. I have reached a high level in understanding the great opportunity in this career and better your interpersonal and customer oriented skills.
Capita has a VOICE policy that they do not adhere to. Many rules made by them gets broken by them. You're not allowed to VOICE yourself because if you do, they redeploy you. I wouldn't recommend. This company is not good for your well-being unless you have a good position.
Working at Capita is an absolute pleasure. As I worked on their BG campaign, work hours are fairly reasonable and salary is okay, but could be better. Environment and employees are absolutely lovely.
Great company if you are in with the managers the moment your manager is off duty, you'll have unhelpful people who call themselves managers. Never wanting to take responsibilty or actually resolving a customers complaint. Tereible overall
Pros
Non
Cons
Capita numbers bases and autocratic Management despite of current circumstances. I just want out and be in a Democratic Management and chance to grow in a company. I dont see ut happing there at Capita
If you focus on your job and try all the time to reach your target you would not have much of a problem. We had fun as we always had team building to motivate one another.
Pros
team buildings
Cons
being at risk of losing job for not reaching target/long hours
I miss working there, it was nice working ther. A relaxed environment, wouldn’t mind working there again as a senior webchat Advisor. I enjoyed my days there!
I have nothing bad to say about capita, my experience with them has been such a learning experience and capita does care for their employees. I remember a lot of fun time whether it on the floor with nice goodies to eat or a fun day for the whole company to enjoy. It’s a place for growth if you work hard and capita really stands behind their employees
Pros
Diversity
Cons
To many managers
Capita is a fast paced, high pressure work environment which requires one to always be on their feet and to be able to assist customers to the best of their knowledge. The company itself cares about the well being of its employers and that is one thing I appreciated about the company. There is a great room for growth within the company but the employer has to play their part
The Management on the Car-phone Warehouse Campaign, were really mean to all the advisors they were not friends with. The coaches campaign are helpful.
Capita needs to train managers to have good leadership skills and communication. More incentives and motivation. Increases basic salary annually. Offer up skill and training classes.
They can take care of their workers transportation wise but income is not much for the type of work.they are friendly people but if they were paying more I would have been still working there
Capita will sell you dreams during the recruitment process but the actual Capita experience is lousy and unprofessional. Operational Management is the worstworst isistheworst.andgrowth
Capital has an open floor workspace, to interact with all diversity of everyone. There diversity makes them unique and forms unity. Being on the same floor workspace as your Superior can be interesting and provide you the opportunity to directly be under the spot and being notice be your Superior Capital provides you with training by extremely dedicated trainers that goes the extra mile with new employee. Capital provided me with a great opportunity by employing and introducing me to this industry. Being on the same.
Great work culture and provides you with best skills to do the job. Fun people and you are always exposed to the latest tech and tools to make the customers experience much better.
I have been with the company for just over a year it has been a pleasure to meet new people and also to learn additional skills however the company does not have structure, they do not live up to the values they instill in you since training. The hardest part of the job is not getting the opportunity or exposure to grow within the company as well as the company not being considerate of family obligations.
No job progression and underpaid with no acknowledgment for performance. Lots of favoritism. Qualifications don't mean anything. Work becomes an obligation where other people reap the rewards of your efforts.
It is very nice environment theres a growth but so much work with little salary. There is alot from that is expected but with little salary. Work cultute
  1. Employee Reviews