Capita PLC
3,2 out of 5 stars.

Capita PLC Employee Reviews

Capita is a great company to work for,relaxed environment,very good security, benefits for employees and primary care.The company just needs to work on its management.
Pros
Free drop, primary care, pcs available in the cafeteria with free coffee
Cons
Capita is by far the worst company I have ever worked for.Their HR/Payroll department can go fly a kite!!I wouldn't recommend anyone to work for this awful company.
Pros
Weekend hero and shift allowance
Cons
Favoritism, shifts, bad management
The workplace has growth opportunities in all departments, tests your work ethic on a daily basis and the environment on its own is positive. The company offers different types of incentives which in turn helps increase the monthly salary which enhances you to better your daily performance. Staff is friendly and welcoming most manager have an open door policy, which helps us as the agents, to open up about any issues we may have.
I've been at Capita for a full year, yeah its challenging at times but the work culture is fun. Fast paced but you can always find a way to have fun especially when you got a collaborative and experienced team like the one I worked with.Management though🙄 they are alright; but at times when the client comes through for a visit it becomes tense on the floor.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Agents who don't pull through on the customer expectation, so yep you guessed it REPEAT CALLS.
It's a good company. I've worked for Capita for 3 moths only, as I had to leave and pursue my studies. I would love to work for Capita again, I'm available.
Please steer clear of this place if you need a job only use this as a stepping stone. The place is filled with micro managers who is immature, sadistic with very little between the ears. Constant pay queries and lack of communication. Managers only care about their own wellbeing.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, constant pressure
Capita is a nice place to work for , but at the same time very stressful as management doesn’t communicate well with agents and there’s a lot of changes
Challenging workflow yet achieving and teaches you everything or most experience with working with people, colleagues and customers. I have reached a high level in understanding the great opportunity in this career and better your interpersonal and customer oriented skills.
It's better than most call centre's. What you see is what you get. The opportunity to make commission is capped but there is at least a chance to grow.
Pros
Potential growth
Cons
Salary could be better
Capita has a VOICE policy that they do not adhere to. Many rules made by them gets broken by them. You're not allowed to VOICE yourself because if you do, they redeploy you. I wouldn't recommend. This company is not good for your well-being unless you have a good position.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Capita PLC?
Working at Capita is an absolute pleasure. As I worked on their BG campaign, work hours are fairly reasonable and salary is okay, but could be better. Environment and employees are absolutely lovely.
Great company if you are in with the managers the moment your manager is off duty, you'll have unhelpful people who call themselves managers. Never wanting to take responsibilty or actually resolving a customers complaint. Tereible overall
Pros
Non
Cons
Capita numbers bases and autocratic Management despite of current circumstances. I just want out and be in a Democratic Management and chance to grow in a company. I dont see ut happing there at Capita
If you focus on your job and try all the time to reach your target you would not have much of a problem. We had fun as we always had team building to motivate one another.
Pros
team buildings
Cons
being at risk of losing job for not reaching target/long hours
I miss working there, it was nice working ther. A relaxed environment, wouldn’t mind working there again as a senior webchat Advisor. I enjoyed my days there!
I have nothing bad to say about capita, my experience with them has been such a learning experience and capita does care for their employees. I remember a lot of fun time whether it on the floor with nice goodies to eat or a fun day for the whole company to enjoy. It’s a place for growth if you work hard and capita really stands behind their employees
Pros
Diversity
Cons
To many managers
Capita is a fast paced, high pressure work environment which requires one to always be on their feet and to be able to assist customers to the best of their knowledge. The company itself cares about the well being of its employers and that is one thing I appreciated about the company. There is a great room for growth within the company but the employer has to play their part
The Management on the Car-phone Warehouse Campaign, were really mean to all the advisors they were not friends with. The coaches campaign are helpful.
Capita needs to train managers to have good leadership skills and communication. More incentives and motivation. Increases basic salary annually. Offer up skill and training classes.
They can take care of their workers transportation wise but income is not much for the type of work.they are friendly people but if they were paying more I would have been still working there
Capita will sell you dreams during the recruitment process but the actual Capita experience is lousy and unprofessional. Operational Management is the worstworst isistheworst.andgrowth
  1. Employee Reviews